1. Default Which new Link mule / card Should I get?

Well I meant which link mule + card would be better since all the chars are open atm. This will be for my demon slayer.

Currently I have:
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Avenger
    Mercedes
    Phantom
    Xenon
    Kaiser
    Hayato

I only hve 1 char slot atm. Plan to get more later during the month, but for now, which link skill / card would benefit me more.

Choices are between kanna, luminious, cannoneer, or angelic buster. I was thnking kanna due to her link and card both being useful, but lumi seems nice with his link and his card would net me 3 hero set. [although i have already 130%/150% def ignore, more is always good esp when i can transfer the link to chars that dont have a lot of ignore like my Demon slayer]

Also, should add I do plan to level all my chars at some point, and kanna atm being so glitchy and broken sorta puts me off from actually making one.

Thanks for your input~

2. Default Re: Which new Link mule / card Should I get?

I say go with Kanna. The 10% damage increase is great.

3. Default Re: Which new Link mule / card Should I get?

Only thing I have against kanna is the fact that there seems to be a lot of her skills don't work. Like I said I do plan to level up my links when im bored [heck most of my link mules i listed are above 140 atm] but playing a kanna just doesn't seem that great.

A lot of her skill seem to either d/c her or just plain dont work, no one want to party anymore and the fact she doesn't have hyper skills in gms makes her very unappearling to play after 120 =x Would feel like a waste of 5.5k if i dont play her a lot.

4. Neon Atom Gay Male
    IGN: VVindswept
    Server: Mardia
    Level: 210
    Job: Wind Archer
    Guild: Memento
    Alliance: Christmas
    New_Jersey

Default Re: Which new Link mule / card Should I get?

Well you did point out in your original post that it was a link/card MULE...chances are you really wouldn't be playing her past 120 anyway unless you're trying to go for lvl 3 link skill.

My vote is for Kanna as well, but if you really don't want to make her, Luminous would be my second choice for the % ignore defense.

5. Default Re: Which new Link mule / card Should I get?

Alright maybe using mule wasn't the best choice of words.

Maybe I say altenate char that has a good link / card would probably be better.

But I guess i'll go with kanna if everyones telling me to make one. Her skills do have some pretty artwork to them.

6. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Server: Scania
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

Kanna is most prefered imo out of those options. If you do not wish to go for her, go for Luminous.

7. Default Re: Which new Link mule / card Should I get?

Idk about Luminous, the link isn't that great now that PDR ignore is multiplicative

What about Evan? You can still get the hero set, and I find the MP recovery effect very useful (I don't think I've ever used an MP pot on any of my characters since I got the Evan card) Evan has no link skill though. I found Evan very fun to play.

And Kanna is a must, and I also found it to be very fun ^.^

Edit: just saw that you want the effects just for your DS? I guess evan's card is useless then, but it still helps a lot on your many other alt characters!

8. Neutron

IGN: shootDaFokUp
    Server: Scania
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannon Master
    Guild: BlackRose

To me, this means Link + Card Mule...
    This will be my order of getting link + card mules (only based on how good it is to your DS)
    120Kanna (10%dmg & 3%boss) <- both are useful
    120Kaiser(15%hp & 40STR) <- *this is not on your list but I still put it here* hp isn't as important but gives you 40 main stat (8level worth of main stat)
    120Cannon(10%HP 25STR/DEX & useless card) <- 5level worth of main and sub stat, some survive and
    120Lumi(10%PDR & useless card) <- you'll want as many as possible with pdr...
    120AB(10sec buff & 40DEX) <- 10seconds buff that will self stun you for 1 sec(unless on rope) with 8level worth of sub stat (not very useful)