IGN: ° ͜ʖ °
    Server: DEGZA
    Level: T_T
    Job: This is FParta!
    Guild: I like toast
    Alliance: @__________________@
    north korea

Default Fair trade?

Is trading my legendary lgr with 9% str, 9% all, 12% hp for unique mage tyrant boots (crappy stats, clean) a fair trade? I'm pretty sure it isn't at all, but what if the shoes were legendary pot too? Those shoes happen to be the only ones I saw selling in the fm in GAZED.

Thanks~

2. Default Re: Fair trade?

Im pretty sure an LGR is worth the whole mage tyrant set. (then again im not the best with prices)

3. Default Re: Fair trade?

In bellonova you'd need about five or six of those shoes to make up for an LGR. Pot tier honestly doesn't make a difference (unless it's amazing stats) with items that valuable/rare

4. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    north korea

Default Re: Fair trade?

Thanks. It's just super-hard to sell this stupid lgr. I've been trying to sell it for a long time and have been getting nothing but lowball offers. I think LGRs aren't in demand any more because just about anyone can get at least 3 potable 3rd tier rings now. Before it was just tempest + lgr which were the best rings. And I heard even more 3rd tier rings may be added to gms later.

edit: what if the shoes were also 7 stars?

5. Default Re: Fair trade?

Still not worth it. LGR are some of the "most expensive" items right now because they are also some of the rarest, and they will be hard a pineapple to sell. Look for a whole mage set, preferably unique/legendary (if possible, also ee'd a few times if possible). Dont sell if quick and easy to get something else you want, you will regret it later (from experience). If you cant get more mage tyrants, go for other equips or pure mesos to make up the gap.

6. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Legendary LGR with that potential? 3 7 star tyrants.

7. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    north korea

Thanks. I tried trading the lgr for 3 clean mage tyrants when it was clean and that didn't go anywhere because most people don't have the full set for sale. But I'll take your advice and keep searching for a viable trade/meso offer.

8. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

in scania, a clean LGR goes for 9-12b- from what i've seen. a clean mage RA pants goes for 2.5-3b ish, your LGR is legendary, make the math ._.

9. Default Re: Fair trade?

Don't think it's worth that much. Your ring is worth 15b ish. That's 2 pieces of mage tyrant. This is gazed prices. The problem is a bunch of people have LGR's right now.

Like you said you should get rid of it soon before more pot tier rings appear.