1. Default Can you use an epic/unique scroll over an already potentialed item?

I'm thinking that you can, but I just want a confirmation

2. Default Re: Can you use an epic/unique scroll over an already potentialed item?

Yes.

3. Default Re: Can you use an epic/unique scroll over an already potentialed item?

- Yes.

4. Default Re: Can you use an epic/unique scroll over an already potentialed item?

Alright, thanks guys

5. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: Can you use an epic/unique scroll over an already potentialed item?

Use this to your advantage if the item is common enough to shoot for 3L rare before using epic or unique pots so you cut costs on 3L stamps.

6. Default Re: Can you use an epic/unique scroll over an already potentialed item?

It resets the amount of lines though. At least, it did for me.

7. Default Re: Can you use an epic/unique scroll over an already potentialed item?

I've never had an item go 3L -> 2L from epic pots. Haven't tried any on 3L items after Unleashed though.

8. Default Re: Can you use an epic/unique scroll over an already potentialed item?

This has never happened to me either. Pretty sure that doesn't happen.

9. Default Re: Can you use an epic/unique scroll over an already potentialed item?

I've also done tons of items 3L rare before using epic pot and it's never gone 2L.
    Doesn't make sense (to me) why that would happen. It's like using a miracle cube with 100% tier-upgrade chance.

10. Default Re: Can you use an epic/unique scroll over an already potentialed item?

Hm. Might be EMS-exclusive, I don't really know. To me there was no difference between using it with pot applied and without.
    Regardless, don't listen to me as it apparently doesn't happen in GMS.

11. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: Can you use an epic/unique scroll over an already potentialed item?

What a scummy as f'uck EMS feature.