Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Also, I'm pretty sure a bandit's endure lets you heal on ropes. Don't know if that's a string error, though.

2. Water
    IGN: TheLolSniper
    Server: Windia
    Level: 64
    Job: lolbolts
    Guild: KoopaForce
    Alliance: Unity

It's untranslated Korean; with Korean codepage activated, it shows up normally (except it's not in English, of course).

Also, was the level whatever Fire Arrow = 5% Mastery thing ever fixed?

3. Default

Description for endure = retarded.

It has 3 effects
    1) hp regen
    2) mp regen
    3) endure
    (note that Warriors get all these, but have to spend ~54 SP to get them)

The duration is how often you regen on ropes. The others are boosts to base hp/mp regen rates.

4. Default

The descriptions for Combo, Assassinate, SE, etc., are incorrect. +220% instead of +20%, 120% instead of 600%, +40% instead of +140%, and so on.

Silver Hawk/Golden Eagle mention a certain number of "attacks" in their description, which should actually be Base Attack (?)

5. Default

If it's still there, Demolition has Stun Times and animations that don't ever activate.

6. Default

I'm not sure if it's a mistake, but the Crimsonwood Caverns (Cavern of Pain, etc.) have an animated background set (cracks in the wall letting light in) that looks like it should be randomly tiled or something instead.

Hair 31410 is messed up in rope/ladder animations (extra layers? Not sure what's wrong).
    Last edited by Stereo; 2008-12-19 at 10:50 PM.

7. Default

It really is only 20%? That seems off to me. :/

The potion Green Apple is in-game as:

Green Apple.

It should not have a period in the name. :X

8. Proton

IGN: xCoIdBeamx
    Server: broa
    Level: 147
    Job: I/L Arch mage :D
    Guild: Vigilant
    Alliance: not sure..

alot of people i know have had to reinstall MS after they tried to log on the 2nd after they updated to the recent patch because windows couldnt 'configure MS'

=/ if that counts as a problem put it down!

also

OXYMORN OF THE DAY : Microsoft Works

9. Default

@Splinter - You had to delete the shortcut and make a new one. There was no reinstalling neccessary. :X

10. Default

-directs you to the formula thread-

11. Default

Some levels of Double Shot (1st Job Bowman skill) have the mp cost incorrectly labeled as going down instead of up.

12. Default

The level 80 Zenumist Cape lacks a period at the end of its description. That or the level 80 Alcadno Cape has an extraneous period. Either way, it's inconsistent.

13. Default

The images that display the word "MapleStory" above the MapleTVs is wrong , so a fuzzy line appears through the word "MapleStory" .
    (UI.wz -> MapleTV -> TVoff.10 image is displayed instead of TVbasic.0)

14. Flatpanel TV
    IGN: Me
    Server: Life
    Level: 17
    Job: Working Hard
    Guild: Doing Good
    Alliance: For the Earth
    California

Don't forget the all lovely "Hak that flies to Leafre" instead of the Blue Bird. And then there's also "Geenie that flies to Ariant". Genie is spelled like this with 1 "e" after the "G".
    Then on the genie before it flies off, the npc says "Ginee is almost ready for takeoff." How the hell did they get ginee from genie? Oh and magatia? Don't even get me started. The npc "Bedin." should actually be Bedin without a period. Same with the titles under Carson and Maed. They say "Zenumist/Alcadno president." Again with the darn period >.> Oh and the world map of victoria island is screwed too, ever since Nautilus was added, Florina Beach's map dots are intercrossing with the Nautilus and haven't been moved to their new spot. Nexon also lost the Lowest Floor of Clocktower sub-map. Who knows if we'll ever get that, although they did add sleepywood and dead mine.

15. Default

- Chief Bandit / Shadower :
    Meso Guard's description is ugly and Chakra doesn't mention that the MP is used twice, once to form the aura and once to heal.

Also, Assassinate sometimes doesn't aggro monsters, especially if you aim the critical hit away from them. It usually happens if you attack the monster from behind. Edit: I just tested it at Neo Huroids (or whatever) and the just stand there, not doing anything about it. But after like 5 seconds or so, they react and start shooting stuff at me.

- Brawler :
    You go through WindRaider if they're in their (annoyingly long) "hit" frame when attacking them with Corkscrew Blow or Backspin Blow.
    Last edited by Loose; 2008-12-21 at 04:39 PM.

16. Default

Any KB skill will fail to push if the monster is still in their KB animation. Kinda annoying at CWK where everything has hideously long animations. I've had problems with Rush at Wyverns too though if I use Rush too soon.

17. Default

Aight, thanks for the correction.

Another, Corkscrew Blow does not make you travel with if you successfully make it hit in the air while looking to the left; unless you extremely close to floor/platform. It does make you move with it if you're facing the right.

It's hard to explain, but I hope it made sense.

18. Default

Yeah I noticed that as well, though I didn't realize it was only when facing left. :/

19. Default

It's also with "Jump-Backspin", like a Bowman's jumpshot, but with Backspin Blow. You move if you're looking right, you don't if you're looking left.

Oh! And Energy Drain is super slow while in Transformation, while Energy Blast is the same speed or a bit slow (not very noticeable).