View Poll Results: What do you think of the recent EXP changes?

Voters
63. You may not vote on this poll
  • The old EXP multiplier system needs to come back, re add 2x Cards for 200+ characters.

25 39.68%
  • The old EXP multiplier system needs to come back, DO NOT re add 2x Cards for 200+ characters.

11 17.46%
  • The new EXP system is fine, but add 2x Cards back.

8 12.70%
  • The new EXP system is fine and we do not need 2x Cards

4 6.35%
  • Don't train, don't care.

15 23.81%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Default Re: About The New EXP Rates and Bosses Post Unleashed

It really is just FoG with 2 platforms. That is pretty cool.

~

imo, this brings back the spirit of pre-bigbang era grinds but hitting over level 200 isn't anything I care to do.

2. Default Re: About The New EXP Rates and Bosses Post Unleashed

I'm fine with restriction of 2x cards for 200 + as long as there is the content to match.

The restriction AND the nerf of warrior grounds was just too much. I'm now down to about 2% an hour at 209 solo training.

It would be nice to at least have party play still viable, but there is barely anyone to train with at warrior grounds anyway.

3. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Re: About The New EXP Rates and Bosses Post Unleashed

the place being graphics-heavy shouldn't be a reason to nerf it really. honestly i prefer big mobs with big HP and big exp, than a bunch of puny ones with a fraction of their HP.
    now mind you, i was not and still am not close to ohkoing them, but if it means that it gives me half the exp for more than half the job, then i don't see this as an upgrade for anyone, funded or unfunded.

also, just because korea is grinding-heavy, doesn't mean people in GMS can't be that nuts too, as you said, we all know some of those.

either way, i voiced my concern already, the diminishing exp as you level up and the fact that for the unfunded getting better equips allows to kill faster, but those that already have good equips can't boost their speed a bit more is the most annoying part (heck, even if you're unfunded, using a 2x coupon is gonna cost you a lot less than doubling your range!)

4. Default Re: About The New EXP Rates and Bosses Post Unleashed

Being around playing this game for awhile, I've had my fair share of awesome grinding (of that yellow bar 1% each hour) and the laid back VIP treatment (exp buff/Coupon, card stacking, party-play and amazing mobs) up until the DA patch.

Unknowingly I must've been immersed in a pool of ecstacy to the point that I've completely forgotten how it was pre-BB and make this current situation feel like hell. The recent changes to EXP post-Unleashed (okay... what happened to promoting social interaction) and the removal of cards for 200+, both caused frustration initially. I'm totally over it though (despite me choosing the "pls 2x card and sooper exp rates pl3x" option) and completely lost the ambition and willpower to grind every night after a hard day of work.

I don't and will not even try to understand Nexon's logic behind these changes but I'll (try to) believe it was for a good cause. They've stripped away the last of my very few interests in game (although boring it was a good way to keep me away from just being lifelessly gazing at the ceiling) and I'm still not convinced why it had to be done but I'll probably continue to play just for the sake of chatting with friends and being stupid (because I'd rather not youtube all day).

/pointlesswhingethatwillneverbeheardbyNexon

Anyway, given that 5th job hasn't been released there really isn't any requirement for one to reach or try to reach 250 other than for self-esteem. It's just like the lv3 link skill. It's just like climbing Mount Everest. If you put your selfish self to aside, these changes probably won't mean too much. I guess it's time to get off the Nexon drugs.

I'll just do what I did pre-Unleashed. Sit in Leafre and AFK all day long (but now I will hope for Nexon to quickly employ Hectacon or release 5th job so that I have something to do).

5. Default Re: About The New EXP Rates and Bosses Post Unleashed

I second this. I was able to estimate the amount of mobs I kill per every round of HS while doing attendance event. Before the nerf I was able to kill around 160 mobs, and now I'm only able to kill around 200 mobs.