1. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default WOW! Hayato's Hyper ?!

Apparently not though if hayato already hits speed cap and the hyper bind is weaker than original.

With dragon warrior/jett, i think it's clear they just don't give a f'uck.

2. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Re: WOW! Hayato's Hyper ?!

> Implying that the hyper skills posted by a random user on a Japanese BBS board are real.

The poster who made up those skills obviously doesn't understand how the classes work for them to make so many mistakes.

3. GLADIGATORS
    usa

Default WOW! Hayato's Hyper ?!

I thought that assumption was the basis of this conversation lol. Of course we're assuming this until something official happens.

And with jett/DW...that was clear from day 1 lol.

4. Default Re: WOW! Hayato's Hyper ?!

This blog has the Hayato and Kanna Hypers listed from TWMST. http://uni-wz.com/blog-entry-2152.html They're pretty much the same as the ones posted earlier with some minor differences.

5. Default Re: WOW! Hayato's Hyper ?!

And just like that, my Kanna will never see levels passed 120.

6. Default Re: WOW! Hayato's Hyper ?!

Yup, just reskins.

7. Default Re: WOW! Hayato's Hyper ?!

What the fu'ck are they thinking.

8. Default Re: WOW! Hayato's Hyper ?!

Issen confirmed for wtpOPness.

*sigh* Those are pretty lame Hyper Skills, honestly. I was really hoping those notes were fake. ._.

Either way, I don't think I'll even touch the skill upgrades for Shinsoku Musou. I hate that skill. Single target BS skill, as it stands. Even if the hyper skills make it ungodly strong (which I highly doubt, considering things I've heard about the 20% damage increase on low damage per hit skills), I'll probably just dump the points I get into Issen and Yousousen upgrades.

9. Default Re: WOW! Hayato's Hyper ?!

Issen being 100% cd less to me is a huge boost, since it means I can spam that skill to hell now, which for my hayato is a great thing, puts me on par with a certain mm I know.

10. I post a lot Bi Male
    uk

The pineapple?

Those hypers can't be real, Kanna's still don't make any damn sense.

11. Default Re: WOW! Hayato's Hyper ?!

Idk I kinda like em. They fix up Kanna's skills I believe this will be enough boost for me to want to get back and gear mine up.

12. Default Re: WOW! Hayato's Hyper ?!

Sorry if i'm going offtopic.
    So someone just posted a gif of ZEN's hyper skill (aka Dragon warrior)

13. I post a lot Bi Male
    uk

Looking back over it (and being corrected by a guy on basil), the vanquishers charm buff is not nearly as bad as I was expecting, the extra 2 hit count makes it more powerful than Shikigami Haunting, and with the extra 2 mob count, it hits the same amount of enemies too.

the bellflower buff is amazing. an extra 20% boss damage? that's 45% boss damage for nothing. (providing that GMS ever fixes it)

Falling Sakura is still terrible and makes no sense.

The 150 shield/aura is not bad. now I can kill stuff without doing anything. I like it. (I like the Aura's that F/P and I/L got, but don't want to level up those classes). the animation is a bit lame though and will likely obscure your character.
    the 170 binding skill... is more powerful than it seemed at first. 1000% damage three times is not bad. and a SECOND binding skill! Does any other class have 2 binding skills?
    level 200 buff is pathetic. it's the maple warrior animation with falling sakura's animation pasted on to it. worst reskin ever. (until we see Jett)

Overall, I believe my reaction was a bit overblown due to me just waking up and not reading it properly.
    Do you think hypers would make Kanna more viable for bossing? 45% boss damage for the party and 2 binding skills is pretty amazing really.

14. Default Re: WOW! Hayato's Hyper ?!

The ugliest buff skill I have ever seen so far. A sakura tree suddenly appeared then finished by a sakura blossom, what the heck?
    Ah, copy/paste skill from Kanna 4th job skill to this.

15. Default Re: WOW! Hayato's Hyper ?!

As a pally bind n crash was the greatest thing to ever happen to me for bossing, so Kanna's will be pretty good IMO.

16. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

yea, these hypers might be whack, but a class that gives 45% bossing damage AND has two binds, that's some serious party support there.

17. I post a lot Bi Male
    uk

I just remembered that we give 30% status resist too.
    Kannapride

18. Default Re: WOW! Hayato's Hyper ?!

Cool. We can dream of the day nexon decides to look at the kanna class and fix the bugs(prob never)

19. GLADIGATORS
    usa

Like i said, how can you complain? 30% status resist is god tier party support...that+resistance potion means the vast majority of classes would have 100% resist.

I really want to know what stage her hyper bind is. If it's ANOTHER 3rd stage, B> this in GMS RIGHT NOW!!!

20. Default Re: WOW! Hayato's Hyper ?!

At least they recieves something meanwhile... *points to JETT, Blaze Wizard and Night Walker*

BTW... HOLY COW TO KANNA!