1. Electron Straight Male

IGN: Jubiito
    Server: Demethos
    Level: 85+
    Job: Hayato
    Guild: Crisis
    Farm: RailTracer

Basic0 Monster Farm Suggestions?

Just wondering if anyone else had these questions/suggestions.

Expiration Date: Get rid of it, or alternative, extend it for 3+ months and have an option to auto-sell expired monsters.

Random Farm: Have options to select from monster types, or alternative, restrict it from moving you to a farm with expired monsters.

Shop: Have an equal amount of expansion farm options as per purchase-by-gems and additional buildings/decor/misc.

Experience Gain: 10exp/Monster seems little, perhaps for every rank upgrade, you get 2x/1.5x the previous amount "10/20/40/80".

Quests/Questline: More daily quests per 4 hours and a revamped balanced exp gain? Also an update to fix minor glitches (i.e. "Play with fairies" does not function).

Monster Coin Exchange: Anyone else agree that there should be more purchasable selections from there?

Extras: A spawn point for all your newly combined monsters to prevent them from blocking your cursor when you're selecting a building to harvest.

2. Default Re: Monster Farm Suggestions?

Random Farm:
    If Nexon insists on forcing everyone to create minimal farms just to get rid of the login pop-up and the thing at the side of the screen, then they should remove low level farms (below lvl 6) from the selection. As well, remove dead farms (all monsters expired) from the selection.
    And get rid of the effing 10 second cooldown. I should not be forced to stare at a level 3 farm with expired monsters for for 10 seconds before I can try another.

Expiration Date. KMS apparently has a way of extending expiring dates by paying warus or gems. We should get it eventually.

3. Neon Atom Straight Male
    IGN: Omnicolor
    Server: El Nido
    Level: 200
    Job: Rainbow Paladin
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Erictopia
    usa

Default Re: Monster Farm Suggestions?

Well, the play with fairies quest does work just its labeled wrong or something. You have to play with Spirits instead.

4. Electron Straight Male

Ohh, still a minor glitch :/ could have easily completed those.

5. Default Re: Monster Farm Suggestions?

They should put all the items for sale for gems in the cash shop tab (the useless one that takes you to the cash shop because we really needed more ways to go there). If they are not going to sell gems in the cash shop all the time there is no point in us looking at all the stuff we can't buy with gems we can't currently obtain all the time.

6. Electron Straight Male

I forgot to mention that too.

I also forgot to tell everyone to look at their WARU tab.
    It shows what stats you gain from your monsters.

Apparently you can't have more than one type of monster for a stat.

i.e. having 10, B rank mushrooms will still only give you 2% meso gain, which is simply just 1, B rank mushroom. The same applies for everything else...