Summer is just about ending, and I'm looking for a fresh batch of recruits for our guild GAUDI. We're a casual guild and we built up the guild to give people a chance to settle in and befriend each other. I've been really proud of our current members, and I had a nice chance to meet and talk to a variety of people. Sadly, we're at a point where people have gone inactive for a while and the guild is starting to die down.
We're currently aligned with the Lore alliance, and I am the guild master for GAUDI. We have a relaxed sort of culture going for us so far, but I do have a few rules I'd like new recruits to keep in mind:
- If you're contemplating leaving your guild for our guild, I don't recommend you do so - give them another chance, talk with your guild master to see what can be different for you to have a nicer time with your current guild (if you're in one). If things don't work out, let me know.
- I won't tolerate people who instigate ks fights and expect people from our guild and alliance to back them up, handle your own crap please.
- Of course, I won't take in people who I suspect have a lot of baggage (scamming, hacking, etc.)
- Check our BBS for updates, there are a lot of little nice things that come up from time to time, don't miss out!
- Keep lewd comments, and foul language to a minimum especially in the alliance chat, that goes for spamming of any kind. If someone complains, chances are it's bothering other people too.
- A lot of our guild members work, or have school (yes even during the summer). I don't expect you to be super duper active, and I won't remove you if you let me know if you're going on hiatus.
- Most of our players play on PST, and EST, and speak English fluently.
- If you're new, give the guild a chance and get to know someone in the guild, that's all I ask for really.
- I only maintain a small number of Jrs, I pick them arbitrarily, so please don't beg to be a Jr.
If anything comes up feel free to PM me, and I'll do my best to get back at your right away.
If you're interested in joining our guild, leave a comment below and visit our guild blog in the signature below to access the registration form. If you're worried about the links I give you, check online and make sure they're clean.