1. Neutron Straight Male

IGN: SheLikesIt
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Buccaneer
    Guild: Fatal <3
    Alliance: A bunch of homos

Default Anyone had success with getting bugged quests fixed?

I currently can't complete Ghost Ship Exorcist and get the badge, I pick up all the drops after Latanica dies but it doesn't count the Latanica kill, although it says Captain Latanica 1/1 in all red in the quest log, I still can't complete the quest.

I posted a thread in the bug report section on the official Nexon forum, but no replies yet. What i'm wondering I guess is, has anyone had much success with getting things fixed as far as individual quests go? I tried to submit a ticket but couldn't even find the right category and sub category to submit it under. What have your experiences been like?

2. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: Anyone had success with getting bugged quests fixed?

You can no longer submit bug reports as tickets. Only report bugs on their forums, where they almost never give indication whether they've read your report or agree it's a bug. You just have to hope you see it on their Known Issues list at some point, and pray real hard it moves on to the Bug Extermination list.

Specifically for your problem: have you tried forfeiting the quest and re-accepting it? I know some boss-killing quests have a problem if you accepted them while in a party, or accepted solo but then completed when in a party.

3. Neutron Straight Male

I have forfeited and re-accepted it quite a few times. I'm not sure whether i accepted it in a party or not, is that worth a try?

4. Default Re: Anyone had success with getting bugged quests fixed?

It's supposed to be a 2 part quest. You need to kill the boss yes, but you also have to turn in the other quest to complete the last one for the badge. To be on the safe side, just accept all your quests and turn them all in, because I can't even remember the name of the other quest right now that was linked to it, you get both quests at once when you get the quest to hunt the boss down. You have to turn in the other before you can get the main part done.

5. Proton Straight Male

IGN: i123theDemon
    Server: Scania
    Level: 21x
    Job: Demon Slayer
    Guild: DarkLily
    Alliance: Liliace
    Farm: Bugs
    indonesia

You probably didn't loot the boss etc items required to turn in the quest.

6. Default Re: Anyone had success with getting bugged quests fixed?

I have had similar incidents where the boss kill was not counted. It had to do with being in a party.

7. Default Re: Anyone had success with getting bugged quests fixed?

I ended up having to kill the boss twice, because something was missing the first time; maybe some associated quest that I hadn't bothered to start like Ultimax21 said. I don't recall having to make a party, and I usually don't bother; but I can't be sure about that with my memory. Maybe I did this after doing Hilla and still had an expedition/party active.

8. Neutron Straight Male

I suppose I will complete the rest of his quests then. Thanks for the idea, and thanks to you other guys as well, I really appreciate it :)