Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [GMS] GMS v139 - Demon Avenger

1. Default GMS v139 - Demon Avenger

Want instant notification of new extractions, announcements and updates? Follow Southperry on Twitter!

-----

I'll get to uploading images!

Mob (Changed)

Item

Character

2. Default Re: GMS v139 - Demon Avenger

Demonic Avenger (I)
    Demonic Avenger (II)
    Demonic Avenger (III)
    Demonic Avenger (IV)

3. Default Re: GMS v139 - Demon Avenger

Not too many desperados..

4. Default Re: GMS v139 - Demon Avenger

guess it's time to train tonight. might push for 107 or 108

5. Default Re: GMS v139 - Demon Avenger

Wait.. no level 140 despa?

6. Default Re: GMS v139 - Demon Avenger

The HP is actually returned to normal (they have finalmaxHP) but I'm not sure why it isn't showing up as I made it override the maxHP variable. So the HPs shown are wrong.

7. Default Re: GMS v139 - Demon Avenger

The HP for golems or RA?
    I'm assuming RA since their HP is past 2.1b

edit
    and the value for finalmaxHP is server sided so we can't see what that is, right?

8. Default Re: GMS v139 - Demon Avenger

Wow, the Terminus Desperado is so... rainbow-y, and it's also a stage faster than the other Desperados, yet they didn't change the other Terminus weapons?

No, we have it. But whether or not we can trust that the values we have actually reflect what they are on the server side is a different issue.

It'd be the same as kMS now though, look, 300% DEF Vellum.

9. Default Re: GMS v139 - Demon Avenger

For RA..

finalmaxHP is in the data, not in the server.

Edit: Fixed bug.

10. Default Re: GMS v139 - Demon Avenger

Hmm, glad my Xenon is 200 already, I'm not feeling that nerf to golems. Also, lol at that Terminus Desperado being faster than the Fafnir. I wonder if all the terminus weapons were intended to be like that.

11. Default Re: GMS v139 - Demon Avenger

They were. Nexon admitted it to be a bug.

I really hope they fixed the Final attack bugs.

12. Mercury
    IGN: Zero Two
    Server: Everywhere
    Level: 000
    Job: Mind Control
    Guild: Dark Matter Legion
    Alliance: Dark Mind

Default Re: GMS v139 - Demon Avenger

I laugh more so at the fact that the Terminus Vanquisher has DEX instead of HP.

13. Default Re: GMS v139 - Demon Avenger

Looks like RA is coming back. If that's true, then this patch looks promising.

14. Default Re: GMS v139 - Demon Avenger

Is Sovereign supposed to be Imperial? Cause I noticed that there was also a (well two, actually) Sovereign Whip Blade added to the messy Azwan shop.
    Why can't they just stick to the naming schemes that they already have in place >=[ They did something like this back when Cannoneer came out too! Made it a pain to distinguish their Reverse and Timeless weapons!

EDIT: Also, Desperados have a Required STR? I thought since their main stat was HP that you wouldn't need as much STR.
    Yeah, just checked and they ignore stat requirements on equips, why bother added STR to their requirements then?

15. Default Re: GMS v139 - Demon Avenger

And not simply for warriors. Though, I'm not sure if that's getting my hopes up too high.

16. Default Re: GMS v139 - Demon Avenger

It looks like Root Abyss is back to normal again, but what of Von Bon? It looks like they didn't change it back to normal.

17. Default Re: GMS v139 - Demon Avenger

kMS released the first Aswan set, and called it Emperor's, when we got Azwan, we called the same set Imperial, which would've been fine had kMS not decided to release another Aswan set, this one being Imperial, which became Sovereign here.

So basically
    kMS Emperor's = gMS Imperial
    kMS Imperial = gMS Sovereign

18. Default Re: GMS v139 - Demon Avenger

Yeah.. who wants to level past 200 anyway... sigh, pineapple sakes.