1. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Re: GMS v139 - Demon Avenger

that's not a good reason for the change however. (also, too lazy to go and open the patch notes on anoher window, but didn't they just make it possible to make every single class?)

2. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

I dunno man, i think multiplicative total damage would be kind of crazy considering there's another link skill exactly like it except you can get it to level 3 (and KMS doesn't have this).

And yeah, they did, that's what i meant when i said they opened up everyone.

3. Default Re: GMS v139 - Demon Avenger

Well then, that's pretty fun!

Guess I have to wait for adventurer emblems..I think they can get PDR..I'm not going to re-make weapons and make myself weaker to most other bosses just for this guy and (stat window says 97% pdr so you need quite a bit of PDR I guess) a buddy of mine (shown in the ss) has 170% and hits like 4x less than what he usually does as well.

4. GLADIGATORS
    usa

97% isn't actually that much at all...get someone to threaten and get 50%+ PDR items and you'll be better off.

5. Default Re: GMS v139 - Demon Avenger

In order to get 50%+ pdr items I would need to get rid of what I currently have which seems like it would only be beneficial to chaos vellum which I'm not very interested in doing which is why I'll just get a nice amount of PDR on the adventurer emblems when they get here, I'm not in a rush, at least not a big enough rush to scrap my current potentials

6. GLADIGATORS
    usa

I'm quite sure the emblems can't get PDR. Best thing is %att. People get %PDR but no boss on xenon heart but i don't think they're the same.

You don't have to get rid of what you have...just make another secondary weapon.

7. Donator Straight Male
    panama

it's actually less than 97%, and if PDR is still glitched, much much less.
    err, i don't count level 3 link skills for reasons, but even then, it's a 1.25x multiplier on your damage (ok, that is kinda significant). compared to just 25% total damage though...
    i also despise how nexon does these "quick fixes" but yea, now the link skill is useless to my xenon pretty much, and post red it will be even more useless to my DrK.

8. GLADIGATORS
    usa

I wasn't using link 3 as a focal point of the argument, i meant KMS doesn't have DA and kanna to be able to have both links to play off each other.

9. Default Re: GMS v139 - Demon Avenger

@ShinkuDragon; It's 97% before the visual glitch, this is also seemingly fixed in this patch as well.

@Takebacker; I'm assuming it can get PDR because the person that was with me has it on theirs which is where the majority of their PDR comes from. Yeah I suppose I could make another secondary weapon but with all the other upgrades I've been working on I don't think I'll be able to fit that in anytime soon, not to mention it'd be for more than likely just an attempt at killing the boss for the time being. I don't know people with enough PDR that could come with me and I sure as hell can't solo it anymore hahaha

10. GLADIGATORS
    usa

I was wondering this when you said 97% the first time. Really glad it's been fixed!

Oh the person with you is a kaiser? I was basing emblems not getting PDR off kaiser emblems not being able to get PDR but i guess that was wrong.

I don't know, if you don't know other people to bring i think it would be worth making if it means you can solo the boss, but such a feat might be not worth it because drop rate unless you want the accomplishment. I for one would really enjoy seeing you solo him before RED.

11. Donator Straight Male
    panama

mind posting your PDR sources/amounts?

12. Default Re: GMS v139 - Demon Avenger

I would like to see me do so as well but I don't see it being possible before RED. Oh well haha

Also he's not home right now but I pretty much had confirmed that it was from his emblem making sure that it couldn't get boss % and couldn't have weapon exclusive nebulites in it, yeah he's a kaiser. I guess that would've helped to mention

31% dark harmony passive
    30% codex
    15% light washing
    10% trait
    6% cards

Totally forget where that other 5% is from..

13. GLADIGATORS
    usa

You never know. S rank coming out in fall means you could technically get 30-40% PDR nebs to put on your two weapon slots (though i know you have %boss on those, that's a huge increase).

You didn't really need to mention it, he has "kaiser" in his IGN after all lol.

14. Default Re: GMS v139 - Demon Avenger

What's this about S rank coming out in the fall? Haven't heard about it until you posted this

15. GLADIGATORS
    usa

Girasol posted some time ago masteria revamp is slated for around august, later pushed back to fall (traditionally november patch), and masteria's focal point has been nebs, so masteria revamp HAS to mean S rank will be possible since we don't have it yet and CMS does.

16. Default Re: GMS v139 - Demon Avenger

You should be able to do damage if every single source of PDR listed is working properly, since all of that drops him to ~99% defense. Looks like one or more sources isn't working.

17. Default Re: GMS v139 - Demon Avenger

Are the Final Attack bugs fixed?

18. GLADIGATORS
    usa

It's just ambition that doesn't work.

19. Default Re: GMS v139 - Demon Avenger

Well then..

that's upsetting to hear LOL

20. Donator Straight Male
    panama

300*0.69*0.7*0.85*0.9*0.94=104.19

adding the unknown 5% (0.95) gives 98.9%, in this case you SHOULD be doing something other than 1's