Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: [GMS] GMS v139 - Demon Avenger

1. Default Re: GMS v139 - Demon Avenger

Right after i sell everything i have to get the set

then again, maybe i could actually afford a fafnir split edge some day?

2. Default Re: GMS v139 - Demon Avenger

The golem exp/HP ratio went up slightly, so unless you're clearing the map before they can respawn, isn't this a buff? And for people like me who can't even come close to soloing that map, it's definitely better now, even though SH is better in my situation. But still, golems are way more fun than SH.

3. Default Re: GMS v139 - Demon Avenger

ooo GMS getting stats wrong again

STR and DEX on a DA weapon

4. Default Re: GMS v139 - Demon Avenger

The ratio is actually worse than before, however now a lot more people can solo it.

5. Default Re: GMS v139 - Demon Avenger

They are reallllly challenging who can hit 250 now.

6. Default Re: GMS v139 - Demon Avenger

LOL 300% PDR chaos Vellum good luck killing that boss

7. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

Default Re: GMS v139 - Demon Avenger

Terminus??? Didn't know there was something like that in the data, had to check Xenon patch and damn, hope the pole arm is easier to get than Fafnir :s

8. Default Re: GMS v139 - Demon Avenger

It'll be done by Friday. :T

9. Default Re: GMS v139 - Demon Avenger

Are you aware of the Avenger skill that allows him to ignore stat requirements?

10. Default Re: GMS v139 - Demon Avenger

They were referring to its +64str/+40dex. The dex has zero use on DA, and str is its secondary stat. It SHOULD give +3200(each main stat = 50 HP, fafnir turns 40 main stat to 2k HP, 130 weapon turns 8 to 400) HP/+40str.

11. Default Re: GMS v139 - Demon Avenger

In case anyone wants to try to figure out early: Here's my level 10 DA's ranges with and without Kanna's Link Skill:

Without: 385-850
    With: 396-906

My calculations determine it is neither a 5% boost or a 10% boost (Although closer to 5%), but I'm sure someone better at math and/or more knowledgable of game mechanics can determine better.

12. Default Re: GMS v139 - Demon Avenger

Was your HP the same for both ranges?

13. Default Re: GMS v139 - Demon Avenger

The only explanation I have is 50% total damage -> 60% total damage, but that doesn't really make sense so no idea what's going on.

14. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

actually... a friend brought to my attention (and then he procceeded to test it), it SEEMS that kanna's link skill went from being a multiplier to just +10% total damage, i haven't gone and tested it myself, but from all the numbers he's told me, it seems to be the only explanation ._.

15. Default Re: GMS v139 - Demon Avenger

It was always 10% total afaik, but buffs and passives seem to stack incorrectly in range. In the Range number that shows up in the stat window, passives stack additively with themselves and multiplicately with buffs & vice versa. Or at least it was like that right after Kanna release.

16. Donator Straight Male
    panama

nah, i remember checking kanna's link, it was really a 10% increase to damage (my boss damage was being multiplied by 1.1) same deal with AB's skill

i guess i should check AB's skill too.

17. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Kanna's being multiplicative is way too OP to allow imo. It's still a big increase in damage though.

18. Donator Straight Male
    panama

no it's not "waay too OP", it's actually balanced. it means that every class gets the same bonus.

contrary to now where if i have 100% boss damage on my xenon and 100% total damage from skills and whatnot, kanna's link skill is a meager 1.0333 damage bonus

19. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Every class that has kanna available to them on their account, you mean. (yeah they opened up everyone real often but point is still there)

Besides, it makes it easier for to ditch it when the link limit comes. If it doesn't help you that much you can sacrifice it for something that has more effect.