Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: [GMS] GMS v139 - Demon Avenger

1. Default Re: GMS v139 - Demon Avenger

So then does that mean that the Azwan shop sells the wrong weapon? Cause all of the other weapons there are Imperial except for the Thief(Swift) and Pirate(Fervent) versions of the Whip Blade, which is Sovereign.

Also if the shop doesn't sell the other Sovereign stuff, how would anyone obtain them? o.o''

(Sorry for the questions xP A second set of armor/weapons from Azwan is complete news to me)

2. Default Re: GMS v139 - Demon Avenger

Did terminus stuff get fixed?

3. Default Re: GMS v139 - Demon Avenger

Yeah, I noticed when I went right after Xenon came out. In KMS, they just switched completely to Imperial/Sovereign equips in the shop right after they revamped it for Unlimited, but for us, right now, besides the two Whip Blades, the only place they came from is gacha boxes, the Magic Harps.

4. Default Re: GMS v139 - Demon Avenger

There were apparently Character changes.

5. Default Re: GMS v139 - Demon Avenger

Ah, so both of them are supposed to be available.

Thank you! =D Hopefully they'll add all the missing stuff soon, that would add another set to my to-obtain list =]

6. Default Re: GMS v139 - Demon Avenger

Oh, no, I meant as in, they only have what kMS calls Imperial, which is what we call Sovereign, so just the one set.

7. Default Re: GMS v139 - Demon Avenger

well let's hope this means RA stuff will deflate

8. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: GMS v139 - Demon Avenger

Wow future perion is such a c'ocktease

9. Default Re: GMS v139 - Demon Avenger

So it should just be all Sovereign and for some reason we kept all Imperial except for the Whip Blades/Desperados?

@Below: Gotcha! Thank you very much! =D

10. Default Re: GMS v139 - Demon Avenger

Mhm, that's it.

11. Default Re: GMS v139 - Demon Avenger

If the terminus desperado stays at that speed, i'm going to be VERY sad that I cubed si/se gloves.

12. Default Re: GMS v139 - Demon Avenger

Not for months. Hackers will milk these as hard as they can and not many legits will be able to kill them. Going by limgoon's xenon vids you'd need at least a 2m (probably closer to 2.5 and much higher for vellum) range to solo them, and even though we don't have the 10x drop change, Khaini will still have at least 3 different groups ready to farm them, but it is unlikely that they'll be able to farm enough equips to meet the demands, and even if they did, they would keep the prices high anyway.

13. GLADIGATORS
    usa

I have no idea what you're talking about but there's at least 3 different groups in khaini ready for root abyss to be fixed.

14. Default Re: GMS v139 - Demon Avenger

Yes, I'm sure those 3 groups will fill your entire server's RA demands with the low drop rates

15. GLADIGATORS
    usa

Yes, i'm sure that's what i was arguing.

16. Default Re: GMS v139 - Demon Avenger

Wow, poor Golems.
    Makes me wonder if those Skelegons in Twisted Aqua will have their damage nerfed from 23k. It's ridiculous for a level 210 mob, even if people don't go there.

17. Default Re: GMS v139 - Demon Avenger

How thoughtless of me, should I edit my post to include that Khaini will in fact have 3 separate groups ready to fight cRA so you'll feel better about it? The main point of my post was to state my opinion on the availability and prices of RA drops, not to argue about a generalization I made

18. GLADIGATORS
    usa

As long as you admit your wrong doing.

19. Default Re: GMS v139 - Demon Avenger

Well, this hopefully won't take long. Hopefully I don't get any errors while patching as well.

20. Default Re: GMS v139 - Demon Avenger

Hey, if correcting trivial matters on the internet makes you sleep at night, I'm good enough of a guy to admit my wrongdoings for you anytime.