IGN: Cozmose
    Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Luminous
    Guild: Enthralling
    Alliance: Provocative
    usa

Default Re: Changes to Cash Shop EXP Coupons

Well, I'm glad I never trained past 200.
    What are they thinking, though? I'm sure there's a good chunk of profit coming from 2x cards being bought by 200+ characters.
    And because of the exp penalties, all the 2x cards are really doing are (is? I just woke up, I can't think.) bringing the exp gained back to what it originally was, assuming you've reached the 50% penalty.

2. Default Re: Changes to Cash Shop EXP Coupons

Can't help but to chuckle at this.

3. Default Re: Changes to Cash Shop EXP Coupons

This is pretty much it. It took KMS 6-7 months for a 22x, while it took us 3-4 weeks, mostly because we have CS 2x EXP + Party Play Twilight Perion and they don't.

4. Default Re: Changes to Cash Shop EXP Coupons

Sounds like a slap in the face since mob EXP reduction now applies to everything.

5. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

And that's different in korea? Or china? Or japan? Which of those versions have party play FP again?

All this means is 250 retains it's value and there's one less way to pay.

6. Default Re: Changes to Cash Shop EXP Coupons

If they intend for the 250 cap to be a pseudo-impossible achievement, so that we can kill mobs and our favourite bosses without feeling cheated of the EXP, well, either they're not doing a very good job or we have a bad mindset, or both. I'm comparing this to the Paragon system in Di

If that's the case, then why wipe the rankings?

Hadriel

7. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Nexon sucks at damage control.

8. Default Re: Changes to Cash Shop EXP Coupons

Its actually 60%

Starts at 10% on 11 levels above and 5% per levels ending at level 21 with 60%.

9. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

except when you die to a boss like akyrum, which i think still takes away your exp.

10. Default Re: Changes to Cash Shop EXP Coupons

They might aswell take any items usable to 200+ out of cs, including pets, wards, shield scrolls and so on.

11. Default Re: Changes to Cash Shop EXP Coupons

Uh why? That makes not sense. At all. they removed 2x cards so 250 would be more of an achievement, you would really have to put in time and effort (ofc, their timing sucked). not allowing lv201+ to use the cs at all would me stupid, adn they would lose much more profit.

12. Default Re: Changes to Cash Shop EXP Coupons

Golems getting nerfed, might as well quit trying to reach 250 now. Its going to be like 3% per hr at lvl 210, why bother going further, worse than pre bb rates to lvl 200.

13. Default Re: Changes to Cash Shop EXP Coupons

Sarcasm.

14. Default Re: Changes to Cash Shop EXP Coupons

Hmmmm I rather wish that they remove the level + exp penalty for all monsters we kill. Well I don't mind actually if they remove NX 2x EXP coupon, but still, knowing this will demotivate me to go even past 200 because I don't want to do any single PQs and party play area because I may be lagging too much thanks to those animations, delay lag, spammable ultimates whatsoever.

15. Default Re: Changes to Cash Shop EXP Coupons

EMS is getting the pre nerfed golems in about 10 hours, and even then I wasnt planing on grinding hardcore (even tho Im a Xenon). I kinda hope they do something similar in EMS but I would really like them to remove the stupid 1% exp upon death from ALL bosses so I wont be forced into buying safety charms for stupid things like Ark.

As for you people complaining about the exp reduction, it will be removed in the future, just hang in there for now in less than 2 months (hopefully) you'll never see it again.

16. Default Re: Changes to Cash Shop EXP Coupons

Found the ending correct, and your starter incorrect, but then the last lvl jumps 15%? With 3 level difference, base of 255,640, turned into 217,294 which is exactly 15%. This info still doesn't help us any of course for the higher lvls.

17. GLADIGATORS
    usa

I was getting 50%/h with an equal kill rate partner with regular 2x and merc link, so, nah.

18. Default Re: Changes to Cash Shop EXP Coupons

Well, would you rather not have future perion at all? Like what if you were stuck with nothing but monster park & 45k exp drill hall 1/2 (20% party play bonus btw, not 50%)? GMS kept LHC for so long and HoH party play still exist, I'd say you guys kinda got spoiled too much already and this cash shop change shouldnt hurt you at all. But as I said before, the exp reduction will be long gone in a few months.

19. Default Re: Changes to Cash Shop EXP Coupons

I don't see how you are getting 50% per hr at lvl 210. Even with 6x exp I wasn't even that fast, for early 200s though, sure. Unless you're telling me this is somehow the power of 1hko ability, because I solo with 2hko only.

What you quoted me on was mostly correction for your statement. In any case, I know my rates, and by the time you reach 220, it is slower than what you did before we even had LHC, those were the skele training days. In fact, its probably so slow by the time you reach 240, it'll be back to goby days at aqua road trying to reach lvl 200 with only 3rd job. I know its "faster" than before, nerfs are still nerfs. Sure we always get spoiled somehow because we not "korean."

20. GLADIGATORS
    usa

Oh at 210 i wouldn't know but it doesn't even matter if you aren't a link character anyway no one goes that far without the content to back up the momentum of your leveling.

Cutting the exp by so much is offset a little bit by the cut in HP, causing people who would otherwise 3hko to maybe 2hko, resulting in maybe 70-80% of previous exp gain.