Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Default Re: KMST 1.2.484 - Master Piece, Bosses, etc

Not sure whether you're saying that the boss will have amazing defence, or that Nexon will fail at making up for the low HP.

2. Default Re: KMST 1.2.484 - Master Piece, Bosses, etc

The fak nexon is smoking , 15k exp for the highest mob ? when people playing zero's critias right now get 300k exp BASELINE per mob and I thought we would get that...

Fix that exp else critias is a fail from the start Weapon Storage 2 waaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than that exp ( not that i'm going to level past 200 )

3. Default Re: KMST 1.2.484 - Master Piece, Bosses, etc

pomegranate, it's so unfair that Zero's dungeon that he can only enter 3 times a day that has monsters with 20x more HP give 20x more EXP.

4. Default Re: KMST 1.2.484 - Master Piece, Bosses, etc

what does that have to do about that critias was the promised "High level Zone" , and unless invasions change it/they change the exp for live release , critias is going to be future perion 2.0 like someone in my guild stated?

So much hype for a new high level zone only for SH WS2 to be better ... hahaha

5. Default Re: KMST 1.2.484 - Master Piece, Bosses, etc

Excited for Bamon's League =3 I love when they add side-things to do in the game, it gives me more reasons to log on besides the usual grinding and such <3

6. Lead Ball Male
    IGN: Ivangoldes
    Server: Now Bera
    Level: 258
    Job: Marksman
    Guild: Olimpo/OnePoint
    Alliance: Aliança
    Farm: Ivangold/Farmnamedmg
    brazil

Default Re: KMST 1.2.484 - Master Piece, Bosses, etc

MAN i think there's more 2 pieces for each leg and PROBLaBLYYY it's the easy mode!!! 210m hp is not high man

7. Lead Ball Male
    brazil

man problably this is the easy mode

8. Default Re: KMST 1.2.484 - Master Piece, Bosses, etc

It's designed for 100 players to fight so 210m HP per part is very low. Maybe it has some finalMaxHp or some other catches to it.

9. Lead Ball Male
    brazil

problably easy mode look at the lv lv30! and there's another problably normal it's 100m that i saw but it may be 1b each part so maybe 10b each part of hard or 21b

10. Lead Ball Male
    brazil

sorry for flood but i'm really exctied about it xD but he's lv100 the other one

11. Default Re: KMST 1.2.484 - Master Piece, Bosses, etc

I know they were added in the previous version of KMS (1.2.197) but I really didn't have anything to say about them until now. How does one go about obtaining Scarlet Accessories (Earring, Ring, Shouldpad)? In the earrings, I think I finally found a way around having to choose a Set, since it seems Nexon always likes to include Earrings in a Set I'm after (Rising Sun, then Alien Fragment, then Meister, now Inverse).

Also, the additional RA Boss Tickets just reminds me that ours is broken.

12. Default Re: KMST 1.2.484 - Master Piece, Bosses, etc

This should answer your question.

All scarlet equips, the weapons, the accessories, usually come from gacha boxes with no other way of obtaining them, as far as I know.

13. Default Re: KMST 1.2.484 - Master Piece, Bosses, etc

Funny you mention that because there's a quest in the adventure storyline where you break him out from his seal.

14. Default Re: KMST 1.2.484 - Master Piece, Bosses, etc

It may be that these low mobs come at you in droves. It's OK if they are a bit lower if the spawn is super high. Nexon's Exp formula is tied to the mob's HP. These mobs only have 1M HP, so I wouldn't expect them to have hug amounts of Exp. I think you are just supposed to kill them by the thousand. We'll have to wait and see.

15. Default Re: KMST 1.2.484 - Master Piece, Bosses, etc

lower hp = worse for me , I'm not THAT funded but I 3hit KO SH WS2 Mobs , if critias mobs came in a continious manner , I can kill 10 each laser , that means 150k exp per each laser , while each SH WS2 mob gives 100k.... , it's not good in any angle you look it at , at 180 MAYBE but 190+? no

16. Default Re: KMST 1.2.484 - Master Piece, Bosses, etc

Also, it might be a party zone? I am thinking of this being more like a new Aswan.

EDIT: FYI - The Exp for these mobs seem to match the ratio in Twisted Aqua Road.

17. Default Re: KMST 1.2.484 - Master Piece, Bosses, etc

http://www.ellinforest.com/spadow/Hecaton.png

It's too big to post it here, let alone host it on imgur.com. Gigantic boss is gigantic.
    The orange lines mean you can walk on there.

18. Default Re: KMST 1.2.484 - Master Piece, Bosses, etc

holy pomegranate you can walk on him
    thats great

19. Default Re: KMST 1.2.484 - Master Piece, Bosses, etc

He's so big *_*

The map he's in has no room for legs... so I don't think they'll be adding them.

20. Idiot. Male
    IGN: Enfris
    Server: Reboot GMS
    Level: 173
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Forever alone.jpg
    Alliance: Forever alone.jpg
    California

Oh okay.