Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Monster Truck Tire Straight Male
    IGN: Triggernometry
    Server: Supports
    Job: TeamSecret
    Guild: BigDaddy<3

Default And just when you thought Microsoft/Xbox couldn't get any more stupid

This is gonna hurt RIGHT in the heart of @Spadow;

2. Flatpanel TV
    IGN: HarbingerLey
    Server: Mardia
    Level: 203
    Job: Demon Slayer
    Guild: [L]ittleBusters
    Farm: Dominion
    usa

Default Re: And just when you thought Microsoft/Xbox couldn't get any more stupid

Cant people just call it Symbiote Spiderman.. i dont even really read spiderman and know that the black lifeform is named symbiote.

3. Default Re: And just when you thought Microsoft/Xbox couldn't get any more stupid

Oh dear...

4. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Re: And just when you thought Microsoft/Xbox couldn't get any more stupid

I can see the similarities between Spawn and Venom, but come on. You'd think they would check first so they wouldn't make mistakes like this.

5. Monster Truck Tire Straight Male

Bu-but that's not even Venom.
    I can relate Venom and Spawn as for size, color and maybe eyes.
    But symbiote spider man? C'mon not even the muscle mass.

6. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

there's a spider on your chest spawn.

7. Default Re: And just when you thought Microsoft/Xbox couldn't get any more stupid

On the next episode of World's Worst Marketing Mistakes...

8. Monster Truck Tire Straight Male

Well... MAYBEE they are using some kind of reverse psychology marketing.
    Like oh wow look at this, another pineappleing fail from microsoft, let's all laugh about it...
    Free marketing.
    Or maybe they are all stupid.

9. Default Re: And just when you thought Microsoft/Xbox couldn't get any more stupid

Microsoft is the master race.

Just kidding. They probably won't even make it through the launch date.
    Last edited by Zerard; 2013-07-21 at 09:48 PM.

10. Default Re: And just when you thought Microsoft/Xbox couldn't get any more stupid

Microsoft...
    Please excuse me while I cringe.

11. Default Re: And just when you thought Microsoft/Xbox couldn't get any more stupid

Only mistaking some other hero/anti-hero? For a second, I thought Microsoft made another BS change with the new system. Doesn't sound like it matters.

12. Default Re: And just when you thought Microsoft/Xbox couldn't get any more stupid

It doesn't. Still, it's always fun to laugh at a company that thinks this passes as next gen technology:

Or at the very least, I do.

13. Default Re: And just when you thought Microsoft/Xbox couldn't get any more stupid

You'd have to laugh at activision for that though.

14. Default Re: And just when you thought Microsoft/Xbox couldn't get any more stupid

Microsoft must have given them the green light if they used it in their presentation, so laughs all around!

15. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

The better question is, why do you like XBox on your Facebook?

16. Default Re: And just when you thought Microsoft/Xbox couldn't get any more stupid

Say's the Microsoft employee

17. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

Shhhh don't bring back the horrible memories.

18. Default Re: And just when you thought Microsoft/Xbox couldn't get any more stupid

19. Monster Truck Tire Straight Male

I don't, at least not anymore.
    I only have their updates on my newsfeed if something relevant shows up just like I have pretty much every big company RSS, but I don't "like" their page.

20. Default Re: And just when you thought Microsoft/Xbox couldn't get any more stupid

Thought you were going to talk about microsoft having to pay sony 2$ per console sold since microsoft is finally going blue ray.