Server: El Nido
    Level: 210
    Job: Mercedes
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Alliance: Muse
    Farm: Farm
    canada

Basic0 Make a New Look For Us

Not really sure where to put this, hopefully here is fine. I feel like there was a thread for this ages ago but I couldn't find it/didn't want to necropost.

@Mazz and I are looking for a matching NX outfit.

That's the base we're working with, basically light skin, female/male cyan bright eyes and an empress katara on the male char (the katara will soon be replaced with a fafnir one, and we're open to the idea of anviling it since there's no CS equip options.)

Just a couple things to note:

• Make sure that the equips/hair is available in gMS currently, apparently they deleted a bunch of stuff so not everything that shows on bannedstory is actually in the game anymore.
    • If you're using the same equips on both chars, make sure they are unisex; one char is male and the other is female.

If we really like one of the looks maybe we'll give out a prize or something :D

Thanks everyone!

2. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Re: Make a New Look For Us

what are you looking forward? cute? goth? i'm a pink henehoe?

3. Default Re: Make a New Look For Us

i'm pink and offended at this statement

4. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Re: Make a New Look For Us

the sum of the parts is not equal to the either of the parts in this case. i like Cygnus, and Hilla, but put them on a blender and i don't like the result :(

5. Default Re: Make a New Look For Us

Hmm, Here are a couple of things I came up with while I wait for True Blood to come on. Nothing really special about any of the looks, except that I like transparent shoes ): Katara's make everything look so not cute ): I also wasn't sure which NX weapon restrictions had restrictions on Daggers or Dual Bow Guns so they may or may not work on the weapon.

6. Default Re: Make a New Look For Us

Guess it was worth a try. I originally chose the actual Orchid/Lotus hairs but I haven't seen any of these in game recently.

7. Default Re: Make a New Look For Us

Admittedly, I'm not a fan of dressing up guys in Maple. At all.

I think the Moonshadow Katara works much better than the Empress.

8. Default Re: Make a New Look For Us

Check it out

9. Default Re: Make a New Look For Us

Decided to try out all of the colors: I'm not sure your NX preference in terms of what you would like [Cute, Manly, Feminine] or which color you preferred, but I generally go for the "Hene Hoe" or as they say it "NX Hoe" type outfits.

I tried not to use any of the same hairs on female because there are a lot better choices of hair for female than I think there are male. Evan happens to be one of my favorite, so I used that one a few times.

10. Default Re: Make a New Look For Us

Forgot the katara on one of them :|
    And one's bald to show the backpack. I think Goddess Hair is probably rare by now though...

11. Default Re: Make a New Look For Us

Out of all the ones in the thread, I think this one by the flying squirrel dude is the best

So other then the eyes, you have no preference for colors or like length of hairs etc? o 3o

Oh and that new blue one by flying squirrel dude

12. Default Re: Make a New Look For Us

Ehh I hadn't messed around with making looks so hopefully someone will like them.

13. Default Re: Make a New Look For Us

i would try, but bright eyes is like my least favorite eyes in game u-u... ill just make brand new looks for you 2 :$

14. Default Re: Make a New Look For Us

I wish we'd get the transparent Katara NX cover >_< I generally don't use NX weapons because the ugly katara sticks out awkwardly and it kind of ruins the look :( Some of these outfits are really cute, I like @Mandalay's green outfit the most so far.. hope they bring out All Star hair again soon, I really like Mech hair.

15. Default Re: Make a New Look For Us

About the katara, maybe anvil it to a less annoying one. Like the level 20 one(Champion katara, was it?). I agree on it looking bad, and wish transparent ones were out, too. I might play my DB more if it were. :/

Edit: Also for that green outfit, I suggest using Frog Cronies(the permanent 3 frog cape) to go with the leaf.

16. Default Re: Make a New Look For Us

Bright eyes are too overused. :(

17. Default Re: Make a New Look For Us

I'm hesitant to anvil to a less annoying one because it makes them worth less and I'll be selling the Empress one soon :/ the new level 160 one looks awesome though so maybe if those are obtainable somehow it won't be too much of an issue..

and @Justin; Bright eyes are overused because they're adorable I'm kinda tempted to change to Evan eyes, but I don't think the female ones match the male ones well enough :\