Thread: Hi, I'm dowie

1. Default Hi, I'm dowie

I'm new to Southperry and here's some info about myself.

When I started playing Maple & what server: Sometime pre bb i made an bowman and got it to around lvl 30ish and quit because grinding took forever. Came back and started playing when Kaiser came out and I'm playing still except for being banned while training a week or so ago. Still waiting on that ticket.

Other Games I play: Too many to really note. Though I played DFO until it closed down. #1 Male Brawler Dowiet. Can check whatever videos I have of him on youtube.

Where I heard about SP: Looking for information on Maplestory led me here rather quickly.

Reason for Registering: Community is alright and answer relatively fast. New Dfosource for me I suppose.

I've been with nexon for probably around 6 years and if they don't give me my account back guess It's time to say goodbye for good. Which I guess is probably a good thing being with how terrible they are as a company. Maybe I'll join my friends and play Kdnf with them.

2. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Server: Scania
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

Default Re: Hi, I'm dowie

I thought you were always a member.

3. Default Re: Hi, I'm dowie

I swear i saw your avatar on a few posts here.

Hi anyway

4. Default Re: Hi, I'm dowie

Ya well I never posted here so I figured might as well x3

5. Default Re: Hi, I'm dowie

Welcome to SouthBasilWood! The land of , raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaainbowssssssss, and .

.smussopo dna, selppaenip, sallihcnihc fo dnal eht, yrrephtuoS ot emocleW

And finally welcome to the land of Sovietperry where chinchilla sits on you!

6. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

Welcome to Southperry, the land of chinchillas, pineapples, and opossums.

7. Default Re: Hi, I'm dowie

Hey dowie, I've seen you post on the Nexon forums before. Welcome to Southperry!

8. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

Hmm, I had a feeling your name seemed familiar. Regardless, I'd say you'd be one of the nicer/better people to migrate from DFOSource. Welcome, and enjoy your stay!

9. Default Re: Hi, I'm dowie

DFOsource had its share of problems but it was far better than the nexon forums EVER were and thanks for the welcome