1. Cash0 Lv130 Unfunded Zero in Dungeon!!!

AN UNFUNDED ZERO with this kind of HIGH DAMAGE? Nexon what have you created!

2. Default Re: Lv130 Unfunded Zero in Dungeon!!!

not that imba imo. superb mobility, yes. but dmg? unfunded AB, DA and xenon deal more dmg at that lvl.

3. Default Re: Lv130 Unfunded Zero in Dungeon!!!

obnoxious, sure, but I don't really think 20-50k a hit is Overpowered...

4. Default Re: Lv130 Unfunded Zero in Dungeon!!!

Was too busy admiring that 1366x768 to pay any attention to Zero.

The damage really doesn't look that out of line, though.

5. Default Re: Lv130 Unfunded Zero in Dungeon!!!

I agree.. I'm really digging the expanded resolution. I don't see too much difference with Zeroe's damage and what new classes have been capable of as of late.
    Last edited by ExtremeMonotreme; 2013-07-20 at 03:22 AM.

6. Default Re: Lv130 Unfunded Zero in Dungeon!!!

I've seen toothpicks hit harder than... Oooh that 1366x768

7. Default Re: Lv130 Unfunded Zero in Dungeon!!!

Is it wierd that Zero isn't as strong as I once thought him to be? Or maybe because my skills aren't that high up? I gotta agree with the others, Zero might not be so imbalanced.

8. Default Re: Lv130 Unfunded Zero in Dungeon!!!

Imbalanced? I dunno. It does seem like a strong character (to grind with at least).

Here's a vid of mine..

Skills are at minimum with the exception of Passives, Tier 1 attacks, and Pre-reqs. Forgot to show equips at the beginning, it's at the end.

9. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Re: Lv130 Unfunded Zero in Dungeon!!!

All I noticed was that Zero has both a flash jump and a teleport. Makes me very excited for what Blaze Wizard will be like, if it's as fast as Zero is, it could be my favourite mage ever ;3

10. Default Re: Lv130 Unfunded Zero in Dungeon!!!

My Xenon hits twice that with the mobbing Mecha Purges at level 110. I guess Zero might not get a 6 month nerf like Mihile didn't.

11. Default Re: Lv130 Unfunded Zero in Dungeon!!!

I agree, even my super unfunded Paladin can do higher damage at 129 (before RED, of course, and obviously it can't hit that many monsters per attack). It's just that the class in general seems fun to play with high mobility and several new concepts (?).

12. Default Re: Lv130 Unfunded Zero in Dungeon!!!

Yea, and both Beta and Alpha have their own pros and cons. After playing, Alpha has all the mobility but his defenses are pomegranate, nearly died a few times, where as Beta has the damage and the stance and defenses.

Also, here's a 160 video. Is this any better?

13. Default Re: Lv130 Unfunded Zero in Dungeon!!!

i'm really liking what i'm seeing now, but knowing me my control with these guys will be extreme herp derp

also the HP bars appear UNDER the monster now omg.