Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: [Update EMS] Patch Available - EMS 0.93

1. Default Re: Patch Available - EMS 0.93

No, I mean it actually levels them up. As in, they increase their level, not the level cap.

2. Neon Atom Straight Male

IGN: Huskey
    Server: KradiaEMS
    Level: 160
    Job: Aran
    Guild: UndiesPatrol
    Alliance: UndiesUnited
    netherlands

Default Re: Patch Available - EMS 0.93

Yea, found those too.
    The patch notes as they're now only go till title5 (Additional MP). The rest isn't shown on the ENG v93 patch notes...

3. Default Re: Patch Available - EMS 0.93

JMS didnt get that. They really obtained nothing but the medals upon creation, level 30, level 60, level 100 and level 200. We will get the same and level cap will remain at 250 once thats out. But our exp curve between lvl 200-220 now is a lot shorter than the one after 250 cap is out.

However, if you level a char in supreme 10 levels, the exp curve might change back from 200-201 the way it was before 250 cap gets released. What this really means is that, if you do level 100 for the medal (which most people do if they main a character) you will have a shorter road from 200-210 than others who didnt do the 100 levels in supreme for a medal. But I doubt thats gonna happen, one can only hope.

4. Default Re: Patch Available - EMS 0.93

Ah thanks for clarifying.

I'm kind of wary though - if I level now it'll be easier as it needs less exp, but if I do, I won't be able to do RA.

5. Default Re: Patch Available - EMS 0.93

Which job are you? If you arent a Xenon or DA theres really no point to level now, unless you're a rank addict.

6. Default Re: Patch Available - EMS 0.93

Hero. I'm only suggesting levelling now as the amount of exp for 200-201 is MUCH MUCH lower than it will be once the 250 cap comes out.

7. Default Re: Patch Available - EMS 0.93

http://www.southperry.net/showthread.php?t=64115

Pretty much yeah, difference from lvl 200-220 later compared to now is about 420B exp.

8. Default Re: Patch Available - EMS 0.93

Looking at the exp table, 200-210 will actually be faster after the 250 cap. Golems give 250k exp per kill, SH mobs give 30k. Even though the exp is a lot more, you get 8x more exp, which makes up for it.

9. Default Re: Patch Available - EMS 0.93

Seems like we got battle monster content with this patch?

http://orangemushroom.wordpress.com/...onster-battle/