1. Cash7 Scrolling RA set for Xenon

So Im sure most people would tell me to iCoG (or chaos/goodness in general) And I am farming 20 of them from the attendance. What I want to know is if I should toss on a 50% armor unleashed first (+3 all stat). My reason for this being the RA set only adds 2 stats (my pirate adds str/dex), so if I toss on a 50% unleashed it could also add some luk as well. Would this be a good Idea? Right now, I have 5 slots on my top, 6 on my bottom, and 12 on my hat (23 total, and if I was to hammer 29 total) Since i will only get 20 iCoG should I use unleashed scrolls first? Or possibly try regular or incredible chaos with return scrolls? Im open to any advice and help, thanks!

2. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 204
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

Default Re: Scrolling RA set for Xenon

Yes you should drop a Armor scroll first.

Even if you only gain 1luk per iCoG you'll come out ahead. It's a shame you didn't start with it from clean...

If you're using return scrolls, it becomes slightly more complicated. If you're going to use returns until you get ~3att each, it's probably only worth it for your hat.

3. Default Re: Scrolling RA set for Xenon

I had already dropped a 50% on my pants (i dont remember why), but I bought the top already scrolled twice (I literaly only found one other top, but the seller was never one). I guess Ill toss one on the top after the fact and hammer it and toss one on the hat. Thanks.

4. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 204
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

Default Re: Scrolling RA set for Xenon

@Niernen; Ah for some reason I assumed you had included hammers for top. It's probably worth it there.

5. Default Re: Scrolling RA set for Xenon

3 all stat is 9 total stats. Each chaos is going to have to give you an equivalent of that somehow. A pretty safe assumption is 1 atk is 4~6 stats for most xenons so therefore getting 2+ attack is your goal for each one. If you only get 1 attack, the dex/str/luk will have to go up as well to beat the unleashed scroll.

For anyone considering 20% 9 all stat scrolls, I would recommend those over chaos any day for xenons.

6. Default Re: Scrolling RA set for Xenon

Thanks, thats a great point. I am not going to try and 20% scroll it, event though it would add a ton of stats, mostly because it would take a tone of wards/shields and I really dont want to waste that on a 20% chance. but its a good idea for those with a lot of funding I suppose.