1. Default Which cube is the best for raising a potential to legendary?

I'm going to be trying to get a glove to legendary to try to get Decent SE or Decent SI on them (or both lol) and was wondering which cube gets them to legendary the fastest/best? Thanks.

2. Default Re: Which cube is the best for raising a potential to legendary?

Super and whatever the new ones are called.

3. Water
    IGN: Dragon4meII
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 211
    Job: Kaiser
    Guild: Contagious
    Alliance: PityDaFool

Default Re: Which cube is the best for raising a potential to legendary?

This is just a small sample but I used 11 of the platinum cubes during the double miracle time and actually got 2 double level ups with those. As it goes for now I am sold on them.

4. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Which cube is the best for raising a potential to legendary?

I was set with 6% all on my ring but i got 1 legend in 1 cube with supers. I still have 5 cubes to use on cannon in coming events. Most cost effective imo.

5. Default Re: Which cube is the best for raising a potential to legendary?

Probably just bad luck on my part, but I used 33 super miracle cubes and my item stayed at unique. ;_;

6. Default Re: Which cube is the best for raising a potential to legendary?

If you have the funds, get an SE neb so you can get a 9% or 12% stat line instead (since A nebs only give 3% stat, SE is far superior). Also, I used 66 super cubes during the miracle time. All my items were already epic. Got 3 items to unique, and one to legendary.

7. Default Re: Which cube is the best for raising a potential to legendary?

From my experience with the new cubes (2.9k ea) was horrible, I did 6-8 sets and only went from epic to unique DURING Double Miracle Time. After double miracle time was over, I used the rest on my weapon ( was already legendary) and was just trying to cube for stats. That also turn out bad, I didn't get any good pdr or boss %, BUT I did get 30% int, 27% luk on my katara -.-

With Super I got the stats I wanted for my katara with just 2 sets. 35 boss 30 boss 30 pdr =). Overall I"m not satisfied with any cubed. The only cube I like is the Enlightening one.

8. Default Re: Which cube is the best for raising a potential to legendary?

I got a junk glove solely for this purpose. I don't even have 50mil so the SE neb is out of the question :P.

For future reference I'm using a reverse engnaw (or whatever the thief glove is called).

9. Default Re: Which cube is the best for raising a potential to legendary?

haha im in the same boat. Im currently using a DIPQ glove (i forgot to cube it during miracle time, i guess there is always the next one).

10. Default Re: Which cube is the best for raising a potential to legendary?

I really recommend trying your luck and raising the potential with regular cubes until you reach Unique. Once you reach Unique start using Super Miracle Cubes to reach Legendary. You're gambling here anyway.
    Last edited by ExtremeMonotreme; 2013-07-19 at 10:08 PM. Reason: Omitted minor details in the first post.