IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

Default Beryl Heart Scrolling Advice?

Wasn't sure if I should post this in Angry Dome or here, but it's basically asking for advice from people who scroll more than me.

What the heck should I be doing with these things? Using 50% unleashed scrolls has been a total torture for me, because my luck has literally always sucked when it comes to MS and when I'm using every single one of these 50% scrolls my hearts skips a few beats. This is basically what I've done so far scrolling these things (note: Been using only 50% Unleasheds):

1st Heart:
    First scroll failed, the worst start possible when scrolling something.

2nd Heart:
    First scroll failed again, ffuuu, this time I decided to keep on scrolling because I thought it's better screwing one than screwing over all the beryls I have. So I kept on scrolling and used more 50%s. Ended up succeeding only 1 out of 4 scrolls. At this point I had 5att 1 slot heart, and decided it would be best to just innocence it clean. Used a 100% inno I got from some hot time and was back at square one.

2nd Heart (Inno'd, reattempting)
    First scroll failed again, luckily 2 scrolls succeed after that and I almost thought that this could end well. 4th scroll however failed again.

So at the moment I have:

Beryl Heart, 4 slots (+0)
    Beryl Heart, 10att, 1 slot (+2)
    5 x Beryl Heart, Clean, 5 slots

Should I see if the last Unleashed works on my 10att heart, and then try slating 2 failed slots (although I have terrible luck with slates)? Or should I try scrolling the heart that currently has 4 slots? Maybe I should attempt starting clean and risk ruining another clean Beryl Heart?

What do I do?

2. Default Re: Beryl Heart Scrolling Advice?

For me I just luckily had some left over lucky day scrolls or whatever they are called on mule accounts when they had them in previous Hot Day events. I used one for every slot, so 60% Unleashed. I only had to recover 3 slots (2 failed hammers, 1 failed slot) and used 20% cleans from the Anni shop and used 2 lucky scrolls and only ended up having to use 4-5 clean slates.

3. Default Re: Beryl Heart Scrolling Advice?

If you have the NX to spare, just stock up on 50%'s and wait until Nexon put the lite shield scrolls up on sale again.

Meant to say start over as soon as possible while the hearts are cheap.

4. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: Beryl Heart Scrolling Advice?

Note that the 50%'s expire in 90 days.

5. Default Re: Beryl Heart Scrolling Advice?

Well pineapple me they do.

But it's been a while since the last lite scroll sale, I'm positive they'll release it again eventually.

6. Default Re: Beryl Heart Scrolling Advice?

well the odd of using 50% to success 5 times in a row is 0.03125% (0.5^5) so use the clean slates from the maple shop or unleashed shop. I think nexon will add unleashed box to mobs drop during the DA so can finally farm coins. KMS have it first thing unlimited patch is out.

I have 51 hearts stashed and waiting until I can farm coins. I will need at least 11k coins assuming all 50% pass and hammers as well to get them to 35 atk 35 all then sell them for more than 4b whatever the future demand will be in the fall/winter.

7. Default Re: Beryl Heart Scrolling Advice?

Almost correct. It's actually 3.125%

0.5^5 = 0.03125. Not 0.03125%

Move the decimal over 2 places (multiply by 100) yields 3.125%

0.03125% would be impossibly hard considering how many perfect scrolled hearts there were before the day was even over.

8. Default Re: Beryl Heart Scrolling Advice?

oops forgot about converting to %

9. Default Re: Beryl Heart Scrolling Advice?

Pretty much just keep scrolling all the hearts you're willing to forsake until you get one that's at least +3. If you don't obtain one like that, innocence one, 50% it, if the most favorable outcome on it is +2, innocence it, repeat procedure until at least +3 heart obtained. Then clean slate + 50% it until all slots are done.

10. Default Re: Beryl Heart Scrolling Advice?

You're still doing marginally better than mine.
    50% works
    50% works
    50% fail
    50% fail
    50% fail
    50% hammer fail
    50% hammer fail

It's +2, hammered twice. Don't have the resources to get enough 50%s for another +5 attempts.

11. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: Beryl Heart Scrolling Advice?

GM scrolling does wonders...

12. Default Re: Beryl Heart Scrolling Advice?

i concluded lucky days do not make any difference lols.

i did 6 hearts so far:
    heart 1 = 25wa, 2 hammer slot
    heart 2 = 35wa, no slot
    heart 3 = 15wa, 2 hammer slot
    heart 4 = 10wa, 2 hammer slot
    heart 5 = 15wa, 2 hammer slot
    heart 6 = 15ma, 2 hammer slot