2. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

Default Re: How was your day today? - DotA 2 Edition

Me, Chew, and his friend were all stacked up against a team full of new players with only <10 wins. I'm not sure if I did the best thing by exposing them to the Cancer this early in this DotA career, but I had lots of fun split pushing and watching funny stuff like Spirit Breaker using his Ultimate on my illusions. Granted though, they had massive trouble when Night Stalker on their team, who was really competent at ganking me, got D/Ced. So things probably would have been more even if Night Stalker remained.

3. Monster Truck Tire Straight Male
    IGN: Triggernometry
    Server: Supports
    Job: TeamSecret
    Guild: BigDaddy<3

Haha well it was entertaining.

After playing with pretty much everyone with skype call, I can say:
    JEZZUS CHRIST THE GAME IS SO MUCH EASIER WHEN YOU CAN TALK TO YOUR TEAM AND COORDINATE SOME ATTACKS!

4. Default Re: How was your day today? - DotA 2 Edition

Played with a friend and his friends in a compendium match.
    God that was an awful experience. Apparently telling them that i'm going arcanes into mek makes them think that i'm going carry doom? Weird stuff.

5. Default Re: How was your day today? - DotA 2 Edition

It may also have to do with the fact that you're improving compared to when you first started.

6. Monster Truck Tire Straight Male

Pretty much just with the basics.
    I haven't played not even with the half of the heroes.

7. Default Re: How was your day today? - DotA 2 Edition

I need to improve at mid. I feel like once I start ganking, I forget to keep farming and end up really behind. Which is fine as a support but not so much as a semi-carry.

8. Default Re: How was your day today? - DotA 2 Edition

This made my day:
    http://whendidegthrowlast.com/
    EG throws are truly legendary.

Also, remember when i talked about the unique players per month going up like crazy lately?

9. Orbital Bee Cannon

Oh my god, I can't believe that site is real. Them game of throws.

10. Default Re: How was your day today? - DotA 2 Edition

Played some games with my friends, then I decided to play a game with Words and a friend of mine. Which didn't turn out well cause PA our hard carry failed to farm and had terrible starting items. I had to go damage items with doom but only really managed to get AC and Vlads while Words went Utility as Tusk. My friend went Nyx and got good ganks, while we had an annoying Leshrac who kept criticizing everyone on the team. Game was single draft and other team had strong lineup of BH, LD, Naix, Kotl, and Tidehunter.

Sorry Words for bringing you to such a crappy match. =/

11. Monster Truck Tire Straight Male

That last game... so STRESSFUL
    72mins with THIS lag:

As for the streaming channel, well we got 34 views overall.
    Not bad at all for a beggining.

12. Default Re: How was your day today? - DotA 2 Edition

Nah, it's ok. It was my fault not noticing my lane partner was doing horrible... and I've never actually played carry tusk so even when I decided to go for carry-like items I was a bit clueless and incredibly late. But yeah, Leshrac was seriously obnoxious, it was pointless to b'itch so much when game had been lost because of PA's poor farming skills compared to the line up they had.

Also, that last game was tedious but fun... why did they take so f'ucking long? ._. I'm happy that I landed a couple good shackles. Pretty ashamed at the last time I used my sheep stick... was trying to get pudge but hit a creep instead lol. Those 5 man stacks are awesome because even if we loose it's fun, hope we can keep doing it often! :D

13. Orbital Bee Cannon

I was spectating that match. I was amazed that all it took to swing the team fight in the enemy's favor was one Refresher Orb. It was a really long tug-of-war. You guys had more disables, but they had Nature's Profit split pushing like no tomorrow, plus Mirana to get her team out even if she was as fragile as paper.

One game as Undying, Huskar on my team balled out of control with a Divine Rapier near the end, and I didn't die a single time that whole game. It was amazing.

Next game, not so much. I saw we had no hard carry, so I went Medusa after hearing no objections. The guy who was going to go Lich went Naga, and Kunkka on my team fed the enemy Clinkz so hard. I could have gone Earthshaker instead...

14. Default Re: How was your day today? - DotA 2 Edition

It wasn't the Refresher Orb, Sniper didn't react fast enough to hit BKB.

15. Monster Truck Tire Straight Male

Regarding last night match, I had a couple of friends who watched the whole game.
    They even brought some snacks to watch it, and at some point they even bet about the match. So yeah, one of my friends lost $10 bucks for that match.
    mfw he is so mad at me

16. Orbital Bee Cannon

After a terrible game of feeding a pro Slardar as Skywrath Mage, felt good to get a good game in as Dark Seer. Wall just killed things. Felt good to have 33 assists. I really hated the laning phase though. Screwed up so very much.

It was quite amusing to see the enemies hit a wall (pun not intended) when you guys as Weaver and Tiny just got stronger and stronger. That was one hard but worthy game. I think Skype helped a ton.

17. Monster Truck Tire Straight Male

Saved that, because the first LONG match we played and actually won.

18. Orbital Bee Cannon

We'll probably have more of these in the near future, but yeah it feels good to win after a long match. I'm ashamed I thought that we'd lose that one. A few good team fights, and things swung in our favor and kept slowly snowballing us to victory. I still greatly regret trying to ward at bad times/positions.

Glad to know you had fun as Zeus. He's a hoot with Refresher Orb. What could probably have been funnier is getting another Refresher for 3 ults in a row.

Wow I was the only one not level 25. I shall go to the corner of shame.

19. Monster Truck Tire Straight Male

Huh, didn't think of that. But still I don't think my mana pool could handle it.

20. Default Re: How was your day today? - DotA 2 Edition

Refresher Orb doesn't stack. If you use one, they all go on cooldown.

I don't think we would have won that game if the Naga knew how to use her ult at all. We kept getting away from fights that could have been ugly. I was moving around the map a lot to push lanes and get farm here and there, which I wouldn't have done if they knew how to isolate me and pick me off.