Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1725262728 LastLast
  1. Default Re: How was your day today? - DotA 2 Edition

Oh, how we have missed you. Adam can't carry me hard enough sometimes, you ought to get back soon and carry me a lot!

2. Monster Truck Tire Straight Male
    IGN: Triggernometry
    Server: Supports
    Job: TeamSecret
    Guild: BigDaddy<3

Default Re: How was your day today? - DotA 2 Edition

Haha I'll try to. I've been in touch with the game since I have been watching almost every tourny with the game. And I do like the new meta.
    Even though it rewards a pomegranate ton of gold in one single fight.

3. Default Re: How was your day today? - DotA 2 Edition

It's k buddy, don't stress it.
    Good to hear you're coming back though, maybe we can run another fantasy league with season 2 fantasy league?

4. Default Re: How was your day today? - DotA 2 Edition

So they added Peruvian and Chilean servers. Connection to Peru should be good since they're next to Colombia but I'm still getting less ping to USE. I was kinda excited to see how it was to play with less than 100ping but I guess it's not gonna happen any time soon. The more I think about it the less disappointed about it I am though, I'm only playing with a friend lately and he's on USE so it doesn't matter.

5. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

I may main Omni while climbing the MMR ladder; played 2 games with him two nights ago. 1st time I fed hard to a Weaver that got sooo lucky and nabbed a DD rune and we still won. 2nd game I also did a little better but still crap and we won too. They weren't kidding that he's a way to save/help idiots.

6. Default Re: How was your day today? - DotA 2 Edition

Btw, @Chew; once you get the time and stuff i've thought up a good way for you trade back for the compendium.
    These 4 items together combine to a value of just under 10$ currently: Bestowment of divine anchor set + Redpaw courier + Dragonfire set + Mortar forge set.

Included links to the sets/items :P

7. Monster Truck Tire Straight Male

Sure, will do asap

8. Orbital Bee Cannon

POOPEY DOING AN AMA. Get the insight from the captain of Team Secret here!

http://www.reddit.com/r/DotA2/commen...y_ivanov_from/

9. Monster Truck Tire Straight Male

About my computer.
    Since it's november, here we have something we called "El Buen Fin" which is pretty much Black Friday.
    So I've been researching a lot and trying to get the best of my budget.
    And I found a Gtx 970 for like $320 USD but I'm still trying to find a better offer ,that's why I'm taking my time with the final purchase.
    Anyway, I will make sure I'll have my computer up and running before the month ends.

10. Orbital Bee Cannon

Oracle is downright amazing. 1st game went bad since it was a crash course on the hero, but 2nd game went really well. Also helped in the 2nd game my team was more willing to charge in when I ult-ed them, in which False Promise made bodies hit the floor, and saved a few lives. Expecting to play this guy a good 10 more times in a row. His skill set is so versatile.

Opinion so far: I find his AoE purge the least used since I keep fearing I'll get squished while I channel. I used Purifying Flames the most and thus I max first; that spell is ridiculous, and is a surprising way to kill a fleeing enemy. Fate's Edict I tend to use to safely heal my allies. False Promise is simply the bee's knees, and I'll slap myself if I ever forget to skill it at 6.

11. Default Re: How was your day today? - DotA 2 Edition

So I played a game after not playing for a couple weeks and it was fun. Game was pomegranatety as hell, we all sucked except for a storm spirit in the other... except his team sucked more than ours and we ended up winning. Except it was fun, it was a spanish speaking stack and there was this guy called jorge who got the blame for everything by the stack and I joined in on the fun. Poor guy was good sport about it though.

Additionally, I don't like Pugna. The netherblast range looks huuuuge now too... or maybe I just havent played it in ages.
    Also, keyboard goes weird when I play dotas.

12. Orbital Bee Cannon

Easiest Death Prophet game of my life. Had my Bloodstone in ~18 minutes, and everything went downhill for the enemy team from there. The mid Razor also sucked horrendously.

13. Monster Truck Tire Straight Male

Been practicing with bots these days.. because goddam I feel like I'm back to the basics.
    I can't last hit any pomegranate

14. Default Re: How was your day today? - DotA 2 Edition

Last night, friend and I are playing and the team we got we all random and no one knows if they want to repick so I say something like 5 man mid easy... With huskar, pa, ta, spec and earth spirit. We got stomped pretty badly but it was so much fun that we ended queuing up together again.

Serious picks and try hard lanes and it was a pretty fun game. We ended up friending each other.

15. Default Re: How was your day today? - DotA 2 Edition

Was on phone earlier and couldn't bother how to quote.

Don't go into bot games if you just want to practice last hits, bots make it frustrating especially if it's Bane or Viper. Just go in a solo lobby with naked and no skills/stats AM or WR and get used to it again. 80 lh in 10mins is perfect, I get up to 65-75 but always miss towers and catapults.

16. Monster Truck Tire Straight Male

So I was looking to just get that Mirana set so I bought 3 chest.
    Not disapointed at all

@Malthe; as soon as I sell that Lycan set I'll pay you back I can't do any trades/market transactions due to 7 days lockdown because of new computer or some pomegranate like that.

this thing

17. Monster Truck Tire Straight Male

So I've been calibrating my MMR and still got 6 matches to go.
    At least on Dotabuff all those matches have been showing as High Skill matches, so I should be around 2900 - 3700 MMR, Im feeling relieved for some reason

18. Default Re: How was your day today? - DotA 2 Edition

I haven;t played ranked in ages, how is the new pick system like?

19. Monster Truck Tire Straight Male

30 seconds to anyone to pick one hero.
    If no one picks everyone on that team loses 2 gold per sec, when someone pick (no matter who) the turn to pick passes to the other team and so on.

20. Monster Truck Tire Straight Male

AAAAAAAAAAND THE MAGIC NUMBER ISSSSSSSSSSSS
    Well pomegranate

I sucked hard as enigma on my last match :-: only landed a 4 man bh