Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: [KMST] KMS 1.2.197 Zero

1. Default Re: KMS 1.2.197 Zero

Any word on how long it takes to get the Link Skill maxed?

It actually sounds pretty good now that they've buffed it.

2. Default Re: KMS 1.2.197 Zero

I don't even know how to get the Goddess Tears or what they look like.

3. Default Re: KMS 1.2.197 Zero

That would be spoilers if you wanted to play through the story line yourself ;)

I'm on chapter 3 and I've gotten 2 so far, if that matters.

4. Default Re: KMS 1.2.197 Zero

This, my friend, is a Tear of the Goddess.

5. Default Re: KMS 1.2.197 Zero

Oh, so that's it.

6. Default Re: KMS 1.2.197 Zero

Oh hi, your other nick got taken up already or you prefer this new nick better?

@max
    From what I recall, there are a total of 10chapters? I guess it is safe to say you receive one tear per completion which total to the max level 10 for the skills.

7. Default Re: KMS 1.2.197 Zero

Not quite. 10 Chapters yes (Prologue + 8 actual Chapters + Epilogue), however, it's not 1 Tear per chapter completed. Tear applies to leveling Rhinne's Blessing & Resolve Time which have a max level of 5.

Just started chapter 8 here and stuck at level 3 still. Anyone happen to know the requirements for levels 4 & 5? ._.

8. Default Re: KMS 1.2.197 Zero

I would imagine you get them as you finish the story. I've only just started Chapter 7 though.

That being said, I stepped into the Critias dungeon for the first time. There's two modes, Easy (100~140) and Hard (140~250). And by 140~250, they mean entry monster level is 180. I ended up dying without killing anything despite being 159 which I thought was interesting. Would be a lot better without the delay between attacks I get. Might try again to see how far I get now that I have maxed Divine Leer. Easy mode had everything capped at 140 since I was higher level, but the boss ended up Damage Reflecting me to death the first time since I couldn't see the symbol through the Armor Split icon. It was a nice change from everything dying immediately, but I wish it were more accessible. Would be nice if each chapter ended with a significant boss fight since this class is so strong. I also think having a few kill x monsters in each dungeon as a repeatable quest would be neat to help pass the time. Maybe give some of those coins as a reward too. It's a shame really.

I think I'll write a review of Zero and post it later on.

9. Default Re: KMS 1.2.197 Zero

Don't you just wish that NexonKR would do something about the visibility of DR and some of those mechanics? Or have they kinda slowed down taking in feedback?

Hadriel

10. Default Re: KMS 1.2.197 Zero

I have no idea what their stance is, or the feedback they receive, but it's just stupid. I saw the DR cast, and the icon on its head appeared. Then I got Sealed, so I walked away for a bit. Walked back and saw my Armor Split icon; attacked and took 50k damage.

11. Default Re: KMS 1.2.197 Zero

At what level do you unlock the Critias dungeon? Right now being 13x, I still have no access to the dungeon. Not sure if I'm missing something or I'm just not high level enough.

12. Default Re: KMS 1.2.197 Zero

I think the current DR is very stupid. They really need to do something about it... soon. It's so much worse than SuperDEF despite the same outcome from us.

Hadriel

13. Default Re: KMS 1.2.197 Zero

You don't unlock the dungeon. You need an entry item to access the dungeon, which can be bought in the shop in Zero's Temple.
    Critias dungeon is a WIP.

14. Default Re: KMS 1.2.197 Zero

I don't believe there's a level requirement. It's the map with the 100~250 label near the top left. You need a 환생의 태엽 to enter the dungeons. They cost 5 coins each. I wouldn't recommend entering at that low a level, solo anyways. The monsters are all 140 and a bit over 4k physical attack, 7.4m HP, 20% Defense, and physical resistance. The boss has 14.8m HP, 6k atk, Seals every 25s for 15s, heals full every 30s, and has a 15s DR with 80s CD. I find it doubtful 13x would be able to DPS it down fast enough, especially if you suffer any lag, as you'd need two Reindeers to recover from each hit, plus an 1800 tick poison, and 50% HP attacks. Things in there huuuuurt. With Wind Cutter, Advanced Throwing Weapon and Earth Break, I can kill it before it heals. Doubt I would be able to so easily without ATW, especially if I get caught in a Seal by chance. You only get two Death Counts in this dungeon by the way.

Especially since certain classes just ignore it. Shadower's Meso Explosion doesn't activate DR for example, which is fantastic. On certain solos, you can preempt a %HP based DR by using ME to activate it and not worry about dying if you overattack.

15. Default Re: KMS 1.2.197 Zero

Ah I see. Thanks for the replies, was wondering what that item was for in the shop. Not really aiming to complete the dungeon, just curious what it looks like inside and try out the dungeon for fun.

16. Default Re: KMS 1.2.197 Zero

On July 20, there will be a Hot Time! Everyone that is logged on at 2:30PM will receive a box that contains the following:

90% RED Weapon Scroll (based on your job, gives 9 attack/magic attack and 3 all stats, untradeable)

>Be a chinese meso seller
    >Have 90 computers running maple
    >????
    >Profit!!

17. Default Re: KMS 1.2.197 Zero

So move that ignore DR now do damage instead of 1s? Is it the same for AB's Soulseeker? Xenons hologram filed says it ignors DR, but it only does 1, while the agies missles do normal damage.

18. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default KMS 1.2.197 Zero

Soul seeker already ignores dr in kms.

Summons have always ignored dr and done 1s. Ignoring =/= bypass though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

19. Default Re: KMS 1.2.197 Zero

This...

Just got level 5. To my surprise, it went from level 3 -> 5, basically skipping 4.