Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Re: KMS 1.2.197 Zero

So thats what it was, we saw that exact map during the R.E.D conference :D

2. Default Re: KMS 1.2.197 Zero

Am I missing something? I thought Critias was the Black Mage's hideout. For a place that's supposed to, at least, hold the strongest boss in game, that certainly looks too normal.

3. Default Re: KMS 1.2.197 Zero

4. Default Re: KMS 1.2.197 Zero

Screw everything else, I just read Orangemushroom's blog and did I get something wrong?

The auction system is a complete replacement of the stores system and the way we sell in FM? AND IT REQUIRES NO NX?

And damn all those events. This patch sure holds more than what we see..

5. Default Re: KMS 1.2.197 Zero

Critias has a regular town, the map names indicate stuff like 'marketplace', 'library', etc. I think it's gonna be an Edelstein sort of thing? There are some maps with these camping tents and knights standing in front, I guess those people are trying to hold off their forces or whatever.

6. Default Re: KMS 1.2.197 Zero

I really hope GMS gets the auction system sooner than later. I really don't like scoping out countless FM rooms trying to find the one item I am looking for. No way am I charging 5 dollars for NX just to use an owl.

7. Default Re: KMS 1.2.197 Zero

I'm sure store permits will still have uses. The auction system is nice, but the limits (3 sell slots, 5 daily searches, etc.) certainly prevent it from completely replacing store permits.

8. Default Re: KMS 1.2.197 Zero

The 5 searches recharge in 50 minutes (1 per 10 min) though IIRC. And still seems easier to just switch to a mule/alt character to search and buy more on rather than trying your luck in FM.

9. Default Re: KMS 1.2.197 Zero

Recharge is capped at 5 per day as well if I understand it correctly. And if more people use auction system instead of store permits then there will be fewer stores and more empty space in the FM, fewer stores means less time needed to surf it. To me FM rooms are more for people who don't know what to buy and just surf it to find random good deals, and auctions are more for people who know exactly what they are looking for.

10. Default Re: KMS 1.2.197 Zero

True, fair enough. I just can never find what I'm looking for in the FM so I like the idea of being able to search for exactly what I need. Also like the idea that use/etc just sell for a flat average price. Though a down side to that is can't really find any "good" deals on those types of items any more, but keeps inflation and over pricing down.

11. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default KMS 1.2.197 Zero

Selling etcs to people for the average market price is probably the worst feature. All it takes is a few people putting etcs up for INSANE prices and the average cost skyrockets and there's nothing you can do about it...

12. Default Re: KMS 1.2.197 Zero

To my understanding, I thought they couldn't alter the price for etcs or use items when adding them? Way it sounded was you just dump your item into a pool of other people's and they sell at random for a set price. Though that does seem a little odd as to how they would find the "average" for those items if there is no input at all.

13. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default KMS 1.2.197 Zero

If it works that way...it'll be awesome for cheap things but for more ambiguous, pricy items (primals, 2x egg buffs, no boom aees, etc) it would be terrible to not declare a selling price...

14. Default Re: KMS 1.2.197 Zero

On Culverin, Channel 1 FM1~4/5, are usually full, and part of FM7 has stores in it, from my time trying to find Adventurers on my Phantom.

15. Default Re: KMS 1.2.197 Zero

They removed the perion and el nath free market rooms with the introduction of auction house.

Also the auction house was glitched on the first day. When an item expired after putting it up for sale, I couldn't retrieve it back. Then Nexon did a patch on the next day and decided the items should be gone for good and reimbursed me with 3k Maple Points

16. Default Re: KMS 1.2.197 Zero

You're putting watermarks on MapleStory content, I'm I missing something here?

17. Default Re: KMS 1.2.197 Zero

It's not in-game and I put it together myself... so yes...
    Anyways, it wasn't about advertising or whatever, I'd like to be credited for the work I do.

18. Default Re: KMS 1.2.197 Zero

I remember ppl were concern with the buff zero receive from patch KMST 1.2.483, especially after spadow showing how a 3k str zero nuke zak to death in seconds.

I know zero will still be OP given how they have the ability to cheat death which allow solo of certain boss that are deem "difficult"

But is zero really OP in terms of dmg?

Take a look at all the comments on the poor unfunded zero in this thread which I took the vid from
    http://www.southperry.net/showthread...20in%20Dungeon!!!

19. Default Re: KMS 1.2.197 Zero

It doesn't seem OP. Pre-nerf xenon is much more ridiculous.

My unfunded lvl 130 xenon with equips looted from the floor (Lol, like seriously. I just threw those I found to her), no link skills at all, and not wearing full equips, can deal 100k per line (and you know how fuzzy deals so many lines ). That is what is called ridiculously OP.

Off topic: Ah, you are lurking here too?