Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default Re: Regarding ATT Speed and Inner Ability

Based on some punching, the next 1%LUK would be equivalent to 4.8LUK. You have about 2226-2227 LUK that is subject to potential lines (i.e. all LUK and no %LUK). As far as I know, to hit 1250 bonus LUK from EQ, you have up to 19 pieces of EQ that can give you all those LUK (head, top, bottom, gloves, shoes, cape, eye, face, ear, shoulder, belt, pendant, 4xring, badge, weapon, weapon2). Subtracting all the usual skill-based stuff (Links etc) that's about 1000 from 20 pieces of EQ, or 50 each, which is nearly impossible tbh. You probably have 3xTyrant... and/or a Fafnir Set + Alien set, or something like that.

For the sake of accuracy, would you mind checking what your WA on the UI is before and after using a buff e.g. Thorns? The more WA buffs the better (I think) but do tell me what you used.
    If what you calculated just now is indeed correct, that you have about 1100WA, then the next WA is equivalent to 2LUK... and 1%LUK is equivalent to 2.4WA. That is seriously what the hell, because right now for you LUK is more easily available, and more valuable, than WA.

edit: btw each LUK from your previous SS should give you a boost of 450 in your range or so.

Hadriel

2. Default Re: Regarding ATT Speed and Inner Ability

Much thanks for doing this, I knew the vague numbers but I couldn't get the actual calculations done myself.

Here are my semi-buffed ranges.

Thorns+Karma

and Echo'd

3. Default Re: Regarding ATT Speed and Inner Ability

Having two weapons helps a lot (especially now that +9 ATT scrolls have surfaced, a perfect +9 Katara would be 162 ATT, and a perfect +9 Dagger is another 250 ATT on top of that, without any enhancements...) It is definitely possible, but it isn't easy by any means.

Here's a GMS video, my KMS isn't opening and I don't have a character that can do MPE right now anyway, so I'll make a video of that later:

I wanted to use the timecode thing in Vegas so I could time how many attacks happened in 10 seconds on screen but I can't figure out how so I just used the first frame of Phantom Blow and counted 10 atks to work it out manually:

10 atks in 5.93 seconds with booster
    10 atks in 5.75 seconds with EGP
    10 atks in 4.9 seconds with SI/EGP
    10 atks in 4.18 seconds with AYA/SI/EGP

Hope this helps!

4. Default Re: Regarding ATT Speed and Inner Ability

You have 18 or 19% atk without Echo according to the numbers in those two pics.

5. Default Re: Regarding ATT Speed and Inner Ability

1100 WA... how do you get that number... There are a total of 21 equipment that can give WA (which is basically, everything). Links and Blessings and cards give about 50WA, pet buffs are... 5 each idk? 3*Tyrant with 11 stars is about 300WA, 2 perfect weapons is about 415, and all the rest of the 15 equipment give... in the order of 400WA i.e. 26-27 before considering any set effects.

Holy f... is this the power of a large sample size?

Hadriel

6. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Re: Regarding ATT Speed and Inner Ability

that's great, thanks a lot mazz!

unrelated: hadriel gonna explode.

7. Default Re: Regarding ATT Speed and Inner Ability

If I attempt to do more calculations that break the Fastest(2) cap, then...

Hadriel

8. Default Re: Regarding ATT Speed and Inner Ability

Yikes, imagine what it'll be like when AYA adds 2 weapon speed.

9. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Re: Regarding ATT Speed and Inner Ability

i meant it more about how you were going "AAAAAH" over all the attack (which IS pretty nuts, i'd like to see dem equips.)