Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Default [Update] Regarding Xenon Double Miracle Time on July 13th.

http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/news/current/00Gx2/

2. Default Re: Regarding Xenon Double Miracle Time on July 13th.

updates on their investigation? really?

just reschedule it, I don't think anyone really cares that much

3. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 204
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

Default Re: Regarding Xenon Double Miracle Time on July 13th.

The people that cubed during that time care quite a bit.

4. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Ok cool, they acknowledge it wasn't working whatsoever. Now we know no notice = no miracle time, meaning anyone who got tier up just got lucky.

...Also means the d'ickwad who said he got epic -> legendary during the event period lied.

5. Default Re: Regarding Xenon Double Miracle Time on July 13th.

Told you they'd put a notice up on monday.

6. Water
    IGN: Dragon4meII
    Level: 211
    Job: Kaiser
    Alliance: PityDaFool

I feel bad for those who went ahead and cubed thinking they just forgot the icon, but I would love to see someone log a ticket showing how many cubes they used in this time that it was supposed to be happening and see how Nexon would respond to such complaints. I would HOPE they would compensate instead of using the excuse "well you didnt see the icon"

7. Default Re: Regarding Xenon Double Miracle Time on July 13th.

There is not a single chance in the whole world that they would compensate separate cases. Either they'd give some universal compensation in Maple Points, or nothing at all.

8. Default Re: Regarding Xenon Double Miracle Time on July 13th.

waiting on notice about all these random perm bans going out lately

9. Default Re: Regarding Xenon Double Miracle Time on July 13th.

What's there to 'investigate'? It didn't happen, and everyone who played Saturday can attest for that.

10. GLADIGATORS
    usa

Lack of an event doesn't mean they don't have anything to investigate. Why didn't it work? Who cubed? How much? What is the best way to fix this? Just because you can't think of any questions doesn't mean nexon can't.

11. Default Re: Regarding Xenon Double Miracle Time on July 13th.

That's not what I meant, ha ha.

What I meant was could they not simply look to see if it worked, and just blatantly say 'it didn't work, sorry, we'll reschedule'? As to 'who cubed', I'm pretty sure Nexon can simply look to see who purchased cubes from transactions on Saturday, and refund from there. It's not rocket science.

12. GLADIGATORS
    usa

It still takes time...all of this is considered investigating lol.

What about people like @moore4me; who bought cubes that day but didn't use them upon not seeing a notice?

13. Default Re: Regarding Xenon Double Miracle Time on July 13th.

Oh, I didn't realise many people cubed during the times anyway.. not sure why you'd risk it without the banner though ._. and I didn't mean it like no one cared about the lack of event, I meant more that few people are going to care about whatever 'reason' they come up with as to why it didn't happen, I'd be pissed if I had any NX to use on cubes too

14. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Since they will necessarily reschedule for a weekend, and it is unthinkable to leave a person at the office to make sure it comes on, they must figure out what went wrong in order to make sure it doesn't go equally wrong again.
    Hence, investigations.

15. Default Re: Regarding Xenon Double Miracle Time on July 13th.

I bought some of the 7day cubes ahead of time is i could start when the miracle time was supposed to start, and used them because i did not want them expiring...

I did send a ticket with how many cubes i bought because of their false advertising, but i doubt they would refund it.

It would be much easier if anyone monitored the game during the weekend and posted notices, instead of leaving players in the dark for two days.

16. Water

This is the REAL issue at hand. I have never see true hard numbers, but I would have to think that the weekend traffic at any given hour has to almost double that of weekday traffic in any server.Tie that in with the fact that a majority of the events that are scheduled are on weekends, why wouldn't you have more than a skeleton crew in house, or at least on call, that had the authority to make a command decision and the ability to in act it

17. GLADIGATORS
    usa

Also considering this is a GMS only thing (that i know of?) and it has failed before, i'm still not sure how miracle time not working can happen.

Is the problem still korea...?

18. Water

Well they sure as hell turned off that Double Drop Marvel Machine REAL quick without days waiting for MOTHER KMS to help. So it would seem they could do something like could do the same turning on double up potential.

19. Default Re: Regarding Xenon Double Miracle Time on July 13th.

Give me my full day of marvel & double miracle time you greedy money hungry girosol stealing company!

20. Default Re: Regarding Xenon Double Miracle Time on July 13th.

Still waiting on false ban report