Level: 212
    Job: Bishop
    Guild: DremithCross
    Alliance: Evolution
    Farm: IcePhoenix
    canada

Default Re: Unleashed Empress

Way to be assuming pimentos, guys.
    First off, the person who posted the video is not the person who took the video, so don't blame him for that.

Secondly, that "hacker" you see is a demonslayer. I can't say what exactly happened at 13 seconds, but I do know that you can't see others skills sometimes post-unleashed. He could have also been coming out of the scrubby garden and it just lagged him like that (kinda like how you'll see androids on the side of the maps when people enter a map). Not to mention that player is in Spain, so lag could easily be a factor.

Thirdly, those in the video are: Unific of Chrono, BossManager of Chrono, GothicSlayer of Chrono, SurplusLogic of Tempted, SoonLove of the Saga Alliance. I personally asked the coordinator of the run why he cropped the video when he had posted it in our guild group a few days ago. This was his response:

Which, if you know anything about rivaling guilds in Scania, you'd know that Saga Alliance and Chrono guild, are for the most part, rivals. He didn't want some young kid named Fab to be starting drama between the two guilds.

2. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Not assuming anything. Posting a cropped video means jack s'hit to those of us who want to kill empress. What was the timer at? How many times did she heal? Is there some way of making her not heal at all? None of those questions are answered with the video he posted, and all of them are relevant to make a kill.

I wasn't. He said "we", so if it wasn't a legit run it doesn't matter who posted it. Way to be assuming pimentos, guy.

Why is that our problem?

3. Default Re: Unleashed Empress

Chomp isn't a jump, it's a skill, so it doesn't put you on top of everyone else, especially not the guy recording..

4. Default Re: Unleashed Empress

Why would anyone fly hack at a boss anyway...?

Anyways just goes to show there should be a way to see other players' skills at bosses. On top of the plethora of other reasons.

5. Donator Straight Female
    IGN: icephoenix21
    Server: Scania
    canada

We shouldn't be obligated to answer your questions of "What was the timer at? How many times did she heal? Is there some way of making her not heal at all?" We're just saying it's possible to kill. Not our fault if you need a whole video that shows babysteps on how to kill empress.

Except it was a legit run, and you guys are set that since the video is cropped that it's an illegit run.

Just explaining why it's cropped, since that seems to be why your panties are in a bunch.

6. Default Re: Unleashed Empress

Okay, then since the cat's out of the bag on WHO specifically went anyway (which was completely irrelevant to begin with), why not post an uncropped video? Honestly, with the way maple is now you should have expected a completely cropped video to cause disbelief and skepticism.

7. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Level: 204
    Job: Lolmaster
    usa

But if you are going to post a video claiming something to be true, some information would be nice.

With all the bs going around nowadays, just saying, "Trust me mah dudes, they totally be legit and btw Empress is killable" doesn't really fly.

8. Default Re: Unleashed Empress

@icephoenix21; would've probably been easier to leave it uncropped and put a black bar covering everything below the ground (so all IGN/guild names are hidden) if that was the issue (which I think it was?), but congrats on the kill :p

9. Donator Straight Female
    canada

Maybe to you. But I know the general crowd to believe if something is killable or not. Each world has it's guilds and bossers that are reputable.

As I stated earlier, the video was only cropped to avoid some petty drama. Seeing and I'm not the one who took the video, I can't do anything in regards to that aside from mentioning something to the paladin.

@Mazz; yeah, I think you're probably right. Once again, that's beyond my control :I I just don't appreciate people saying my guildmates and/or friends are doing something illegitimate just because they are misinformed about a skill.

10. Default Re: Unleashed Empress

What's with all the contention?

From my interpretation of what the threadstarter is asking, he wants to know if it is safe to kill Empress and if there is no penalty for doing so (i.e. an auto-ban). I simply posted a video of my guild and some friends killing her to show that, yes, it is completely safe to legitly kill Empress with your friends, and there should be nothing to worry about.

Sorry for posting a cropped video? I'm not obligated to show you each little bit of the mechanics of our run (which should be fairly evident if you have killed her repeatedly before the Unleashed patch, because it's the same idea of providing a sufficient amount of burst damage toward the end, coupled with binding skills).

If some of you guys really, really want a full video, I will ask the original video uploader to upload a full, unedited video. If the original video was scrapped, we will be more than happy to re-record our runs, over and over again until you guys are satisfied.

11. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    usa

You're obligated to clear doubt. A cropped video will always create that.

I'm set that since the video is cropped, it does nothing but make more questions. Is that the point of threads?

I don't care about illegitimacy anymore because power creep makes it that way. Your run is illegit in many ways to some people, as are runs i go on, but that's not my call.

Whose? I'm not the one who would crop a video just to avoid a s'hit show from some "kid", lol.

12. Default Re: Unleashed Empress

this. unless he tells us what happened this helps no one who wants to down her.

on every single run i've seen or heard of she heals as if it was pre-unleashed (that threshold)

13. Donator Straight Female
    canada

It's a bit beyond my control that the video was cropped, but okay.

14. Default Re: Unleashed Empress

Welp, looks like that didn't work out as planned

15. Default Re: Unleashed Empress

Unrelated to the video but it bothers me that a lot of you seem to feel entitled to know the exact mechanics of the boss after Unleashed... remember before she had ever been killed legitimately, how every group was super sekrit about their tactics and didn't want to share any information? It's the same thing. The more people that learn how to kill her, the more competition there is on prices and stuff. If you want to find out how it works, try it yourself. Alternatively wait until she's fixed properly and go from there. ._.

16. Default Re: Unleashed Empress

way to not read, i withdrew my assumption.
    doesn't even look like i even said anything accusing, but OKAY! because it so happens it was cropped intentionally.

this thread exploded into derp.

17. Default Re: Unleashed Empress

If the run truly was legitimate, then I sincerely apologize. I don't get why you would crop out EVERYTHING save for a small box though when you could have simply put a black bar near the bottom to hide your names.

18. Default Re: Unleashed Empress

Well what I see is that you guys have defeated Empress legit, and I give you a big congratulations.

Rest? haters gonna hate you know, they cannot kill Empress and they need to talk crap about you, It's their feeling of being jealous and being far from the reality, It's just common sense or have a little of brain, who should use flying hack in Empress? only people with no brain thinks about it, simply useless, anyways you guys should upload the entire video by someone of the party should record next time the whole run, so you have in your hands to clean your image that some random jealous people is littering, you will close the mouth of many, and they will finally deal with it, congratulations for defeating her, it must take a lot of effort and money of course. Just let the haters die and ignore them, their jealousy will explode within themselves
    ^___^.