View Poll Results: Which AP to build first?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • STR

2 20.00%
  • LUK

8 80.00%
  • DEX

0 0%
  1. Default What AP do I use for Xenon first?

So yes Xenons do have 3 main stats LUK, DEX, STR and I normally auto assign.

But now that I'm at a higher level, what would be the best AP to start building first?

This question also applies to after level 200 what would be the best AP to build?

2. Default Re: What AP do I use for Xenon first?

Me personally, I just went off from however my gear was. Typically my equips would have more %luk overall, so I did luk first.

3. Default Re: What AP do I use for Xenon first?

I plan to use Pirate instead of Thief equips for end game (Tyrants and Fafnirs) since they're cheaper.

I heard on that Basil guide that LUK is first priority due to avoid but isn't it capped at 90% though?

4. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: What AP do I use for Xenon first?

What LeoDirk is saying is that you should go with your % equip, if you have any.
    So for example if your gear happens to have 10% luk, 30% str, and 80% dex because you took it off your mechanic, then you'd want to be putting more points into dex since that would give you the biggest damage boost.

5. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default What AP do I use for Xenon first?

Stance actually does something in training. So that. After 200 obviously the stat you have most of.

6. Default Re: What AP do I use for Xenon first?

All my gear was %str or %luk, so I put more points into those after multilateral. Luk adds avoid and str adds stance, which help more than status resist while training.

7. Default Re: What AP do I use for Xenon first?

After 330 base stats you won't gain anything special anymore. Theoretically, if you don't already have 9999 avoid, it would be better to stick Luk simply because you want a higher chance at firing more missiles. If you already do, well just go for whatever highest % stat you have of something; not much to talk about since of course you'd want to boost your highest stat.

8. Lazy Mathematician Female
    IGN: MsJudith
    Server: Windia
    Level: 130
    Job: aran
    Guild: n/a
    Alliance: n/a
    California

Default Re: What AP do I use for Xenon first?

notedly this would suck massively when you decide to upgrade gears.... and you cube a 27%STR equip... only to find that your lowest stat is str because you used to have the most luk% before. Ah the dilemmas I don't have to deal with~

9. Default Re: What AP do I use for Xenon first?

In terms of skill synergy, LUK is the best option, because every avoid gives you a chance to regenerate one supply (well, every hit, but you DO want to avoid hits no?). When a boss is in DR and your bind is on CD, assuming no pot CD and the boss isn't 1HKO you would keep tanking the boss so that Aegis would keep attacking the boss bypassing DR. Armour and accuracy are pointless stats in Maple so avoid is the best way to go (don't forget that your multilaterals increase Avoid rate too).

Hadriel