1. Default Does this mean that I will not get my Absolute Ring in the end?

So right now I got a +6 Ring from Gaga because I missed a 5 days in total. From what I heard legitly, you can miss up to 5 days in order to get the Absolute Ring.

However, it doesn't seem like Gaga is letting me upgrade my +6 Ring any further. Does this mean that I won't be able to get the Absolute Ring even if I got on for all those days straight?

2. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 204
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

Default Re: Does this mean that I will not get my Absolute Ring in the end?

You cannot get the absolute ring.

You can get a maximum of 11 upgrades per event period (per ring). You need a minimum of 31 upgrades to exchange for the absolute ring.

This means you need 31-22 = 9 upgrades on the first ring as an absolute minimum.

3. Default Re: Does this mean that I will not get my Absolute Ring in the end?

Didn't people say that missing out 5 days is the most you can miss out in order to get that ring?

4. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

We did say that.
    We were wrong.
    Turns out the 12th day isn't available if you got 11 upgrades, which is why you can only get 22 days in the next two phases instead of 24 as we initially hoped.

5. Default Re: Does this mean that I will not get my Absolute Ring in the end?

Well now that I won't be getting Absolute Ring, will I get to keep those other rings I make for this event or will I have to trade them in for the rewards in the end?

Also, since I can't upgrade the ring today I have to get a new ring and start over right?

6. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 204
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

You can keep the rings.