Thread: Cory Monteith

1. Default Cory Monteith

IN OTHER NEWS OUTSIDE OF THE ZIMMERMAN CASE

'Glee' star Cory Monteith found dead in hotel in Canada

I will miss the guy. His awkward dancing made him iconic (for me) in Glee :(
    Rest in Peace...

I wonder what this will mean for Glee. As far as I remember, he still had a part in the show.

2. Default Re: Cory Monteith

rest

in

peace

I just don't have anything to say. It's devastating.

3. Default Re: Cory Monteith

the singaporean twittersphere is in chaos because a popular blogger indirectly made an insensitive tweet about the #RIPCoryMonteith trend.

4. Default Re: Cory Monteith

What in the world did he/she do/say/chirp?

Hadriel

5. Default Re: Cory Monteith

Lol, you know what does trending on twitter after someone's dead means? No one gives a pomegranate only until you're gone.
    3:14 PM - 14 Jul 2013

6. Default Re: Cory Monteith

/facepalm

Insensitivity? Pretty much. Inaccuracy? To some degree. Basically he's saying "idgaf, so why are you giving two hoots about it?"

Hadriel

7. Spirit of the Arrow Bi Female
    IGN: MariettaRC
    Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Bowmistress
    Guild: KoopaForce
    Alliance: KoopaEmpire
    Nebraska

Default Re: Cory Monteith

Whoa, this was unexpected. He's a great actor and singer, he will be greatly missed. :(

8. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Yeah, when the 4th season ended, he'd basically just come back and was set up to have a new storyline regarding co-leading the Glee Club and possibly getting back together with Rachel, which got sidelined when he went to rehab. His absence in the last few episodes wasn't explained in the slightest, he just disappeared. Which has put the show in a sticky situation. The entire point of his character was that he "wasn't going anywhere" and had no prospects, so it would be unbelievable for them to say he got a job somewhere far away.

The only thing I think they could do is to kill off the character off screen somehow... but I have no idea how they would do it that would seem believable. It's obvious they are going to do a tribute episode to him, so I hope it's a fitting send off.

As i've said before, I didn't like his acting or singing, and I didn't like his character (though he got slightly less annoying in the 4th season when he wasn't obsessed with popularity).

Regardless, the show will go on without him. The same way it went on without Quinn, Mike, Mercedes and Sam (for a while).

9. Default Re: Cory Monteith

Look what you've done you damn Canadians

10. Default Re: Cory Monteith

I was bored with his storyline anyways.

srsly though, I really liked how he bettered his dancing and singing abilities through out the shows seasons.

BUT NOW HOPEFULLY RACHEL GETS BACK WITH THAT FINE PIECE OF MEAT DEAN GEYER.

11. Default Re: Cory Monteith

He had his problems but he will be greatly missed
    :/

12. Default Re: Cory Monteith

dude they were going to get married in real life, how pineappleing insensitive can you get.

13. Default Re: Cory Monteith

Wow that sucks

14. Default Re: Cory Monteith

He was 31?!

Damn though, that sucks :/

15. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/ustv/s57...s-on-glee.html

:(

"We've got tonight" was quite painful to watch, Cory and Lea had an obvious chemistry due to their relationship both in and out of the show. it's really sad to see, especially since it was the last song they sang together on the show.

16. Default Re: Cory Monteith

oh they were? I didnt even know they were together irl as I dont really follow them outside of the show.

thats just terrible then.