1. Default Demon Avenger Skills: Please clear up my confusion.

Overload reduces how much you heal by, is this dictated by the # of stacks? And what is the maximum amount of your heal % that can be lost due to this?

Absorb Life
    Recover 5% of your HP when you attack. (max level: 10)

Advanced Absorb Life
    Passively increase the HP recovered when attacking by 10%. (required skill: level 10 Absorb Life) (max level: 5)

So does this give you 15% recovery per attack? Or does it boost you to 10%?

Exceed
    Exceed skills' damage and attack speed will be increased the more you use them, but when you hit 20 times, you will enter Overload and the amount of HP you can absorb from Absorb Life will decrease by 1%. Using another Exceed skill will reset the Overload state.

Ease Exceed Pain
    Permanently reduces the amount of HP lost by Exceed Overload of the skill Absorb Life by 2%. Exceed skills' damage are increased by 20%. (max level: 20)

Does it decrease by 1% per stack r 1% overall is lost? 5% becomes 4% under Overload?

So how is ease pain reducing the hp penalty by 2% if the penalty is 1%? Or is it referring to the cost of the skills?

Also is that 20% boost multiplicative like the hyper? And does this stack w/ the hyper or are they multiplicative w/ eachother?

And this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5W0Mn2hztIw

How the pineapple do I do this to dr? I could care less about damage atm, dat poke, dat heal, dat Pink Bean.

2. Default Re: Demon Avenger Skills: Please clear up my confusion.

Overload reduces your HP recovery by 1% per two stacks, up to 10%.

Advanced Absorb Life brings your HP recovery to 10%. This means after 20 stacks of Overload, you won't be healing any more HP from attacks. With Ease Exceed Overload, this brings the reduction to 8%, so your attacks will heal 2% of your max HP at max Overload.

3. Default Re: Demon Avenger Skills: Please clear up my confusion.

Thanks. So 30-50% healing boost is worth it. :o I know what to look for now in FM. I'm gonna link this on basil b/c quite a few of us were confused by that. And figured the boost by 10% had to be wrong.

What about that 20% boost though?