1. Default Re: Professional League of Legends recognized as a sport by the U.S. Government

This is really good news. Now I can watch League highlights on Sportcenter while I catch up on the latest Kobe Bryant plays!

2. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: Professional League of Legends recognized as a sport by the U.S. Government

Well...that's a first.

3. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Server: Scania
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

Default Re: Professional League of Legends recognized as a sport by the U.S. Government

Well, I'm happy since we're closer to getting closer to Korea's e-sports policy.

4. Default Re: Professional League of Legends recognized as a sport by the U.S. Government

And so what does this means exactly? Like benefit wise. I don't think LCS or any kind of league related event will be on State-side TV's or anything yet.

5. Default Re: Professional League of Legends recognized as a sport by the U.S. Government

At least within the LCS and international competition it's pretty big. If you remember, Shiphtur couldn't play past week 2 of the spring split because of visa issues, and the NA team got held up with all-stars because of visa issues. None of that is a problem now.

6. Default Re: Professional League of Legends recognized as a sport by the U.S. Government

I have thing to say to that: LoL
    Ba dum tsh