IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

Default Re: KMST 1.2.483 - Zero (2)

I hope they make (or made?) skill changes that make using Beta and skill combinations of the 2 more worthwhile.
    Last edited by Satellite; 2013-07-12 at 04:31 AM.

3. Neutron Male
    IGN: Konfus
    Server: Culverin
    Level: 145
    Job: Shiny
    Guild: something
    Alliance: something else
    Illinois

Upon further inspection of the megaphones, I'm pretty sure they're for sales. They're all promoting a sale one way or another, but it might be some kind of item megaphone.

4. Default Re: KMST 1.2.483 - Zero (2)

they're using me for advertising! i'm furious >:C

5. Default Re: KMST 1.2.483 - Zero (2)

I used the ''Change Potential'' feature of Zero's enhancement system and it got my weapon to Epic tier. Now I'm all out of WP. :(
    This is so much easier than cubing. It instantly shows what the new outcome is instead of using the magnifying glass.

I made a video.

6. Default Re: KMST 1.2.483 - Zero (2)

- Those new IUs: Suddendly I want Cannoneer to turn Hilla into the Bright side.
    - That's probably the biggest damage buff I've ever seen. But for a class which main feature are combos I don't think killing too fst helps.
    - All those NPC. There are too many to belong uniquely to mirror world. I ope by the end of RED, the game's plot has been developed a lot for all characters.

7. Default Re: KMST 1.2.483 - Zero (2)

Hello 100% RED pink scrolls.

8. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

As soon as I saw that Zero cash shop outfit I gave up on the idea of me ever getting it.

Nexon America will make them 90 days and stick them in a random box again like the greedy plantains they are. They'd make more money selling cash shop outfits permanently in a bundle than putting them random and expiring in a "cheap" box.

Nexon, lern2market

(to be clear i'm talking about the themed surprise boxes when Kanna, Hayato and Xenon were released, not the general surprise boxes)

9. Default Re: KMST 1.2.483 - Zero (2)

I mean, it'd be a plantain move even if they kept the box in the CS forever, but time limited random expiring outfits you can't even replace when the timers run out in three months?
    Screw that. xd

10. Neutron Bi Male
    IGN: Aversa
    Server: Fleta
    Level: ---
    Job: I Break Wind
    Guild: Noxus
    Alliance: SWAG(filler name)
    canada

Yeah, that Cash Shop Set for Zero seems too... Bleh
    I like the EXP Buff to Mirror world, it will lighten the load to people who don't usually grind alone. But to me an alternate world where I can enter Dungeons unlimitedly just by myself with decent exp is like PERFECT for me.

11. Default Re: KMST 1.2.483 - Zero (2)

I know others have said it, but....were these Zero buffs really necessary?

12. Default Re: KMST 1.2.483 - Zero (2)

Nexon needed to make sure we all knew the class balancing was nothing more than a joke.

13. God of Terrorism Straight Male
    IGN: Bomber123
    Server: StranInSCA
    Level: 202
    Job: Terrorist
    Guild: Noctivagant
    Alliance: I dont remember
    Farm: ExpiredMobs
    usa

Considering how slowly they progress, kind of.

14. Default Re: KMST 1.2.483 - Zero (2)

They start at Level 100! Any "slow progress" is easily made up by the fact that you skip the first 100 levels in the game.

15. God of Terrorism Straight Male
    usa

I'll pass on that one. They start at 100, which doesnt surmount to the pain of being in the mirror world. There are a lot of people who dont go past level 150 or 170 because training is painful as it is already. Even in GMS, with bosses (that at least give some exp even with the reduction per level), and stronghold and golems, people still dont go fast or give up halfway. Now lets put everyone into a pq where they can't do bossing for exp, pqs for exp, training for exp. Its all mirror world for exp until level 180. I consider that a painful process.
    There are very few people who will be able to actively utilize the progression of a Zero character.

16. Default Re: KMST 1.2.483 - Zero (2)

There's a lot of people who don't pass 150 or 170 on any other character because training is boring and painful in normal circumstances as well.

I gave up on a Post-BB Bowmaster (right after the BB patch) because everything 2-shotted me at 125 and it was ridiculously retarded and boring.

Doesn't make Zero special that his training is difficult, and doesn't really give him an excuse to be ridiculously OP in comparison to Nexon standards, and then them making it even worse.

Everytime I turn around people give excuses for this crap, and then complain about it later. It's honestly baffling.

17. Default Re: KMST 1.2.483 - Zero (2)

How about they nerf Zero to about 50%~75% of its pre-buff DPS, and give Zero a beginner skill that boosts DPS to x1.5 pre-buff Zero whenever Zero is in the Mirror World? Would that work? o.o

18. Default Re: KMST 1.2.483 - Zero (2)

How about they just make a class that actually somewhat scales to everyone else and not give them a magical special area that gives them an excuse to have any of these issues in the first place?

There's no issue with Mirror World existing, there's an issue when it's used as an excuse to make the character massively overpowered.

I'm not even sure how the Mirror World and Zero work together, but I assume by this that Zero is stuck in the Mirror World? So if he wasn't, everyone would suddenly not be okay with these buffs, but since he is it's okay simply because Nexon pineappleed up scaling in it for him?

I'm not exactly sure how making him even stronger, after the videos that have been posted, is okay. How about making the MW weaker? Why is that not an acceptable option? Why is it an acceptable option to make him even stronger than he already is?

I can't wait until Zero hits KMS and we start seeing boss videos outside of the test server.

19. God of Terrorism Straight Male
    usa

The way you are putting it, I'm just going to have to agree to disagree with you. You're just trying to find things to yell at nexon for. You both reinforced my opinion and shot it down at the same time by bashing nexon on both terms. It's plain stupid if i cant have a discussing without you going on tangents.
    Think what you want. I probably wont be complaining either. Baffling, isnt it?