1. Default So those 90% 9 atk scrolls

How likely do you guys think they'll be brought here based on GMS' track record? GMS usually copies KMS's events, right? Has GMS ever removed or not followed any events? Though looking at orangemushroom's blog, I only see two instances where they were given out and one was during a web login event, and the other for a Golden Week Spring event...neither of which seem relevant to GMS and its majority of NA playerbase. So what's the current speculation?

2. Flatpanel TV
    IGN: HarbingerLey
    Server: Mardia
    Level: 203
    Job: Demon Slayer
    Guild: [L]ittleBusters
    Farm: Dominion
    usa

Default Re: So those 90% 9 atk scrolls

your guess is as good as ours, its up for them to decide

3. Default Re: So those 90% 9 atk scrolls

To quote iAmFear, the 90% 9att scrolls were actually from a DIFFERENT event that happened to coincide with Unlimited for KMS. We might not get this event at all or we might get it next year during the Lunar New Year (similar to how we got KMS' anniversary from last year in GMS this year). Either way, it doesn't look like we're getting it anytime soon.

4. Default Re: So those 90% 9 atk scrolls

I would not hold my breath.

5. Default Re: So those 90% 9 atk scrolls

They're getting more 90% scrolls from RED events in kms. I'd dare to say that this further solidifies my confidence that these will be making their way to gms. It's only a matter of time.

6. Default Re: So those 90% 9 atk scrolls

Prepare a LAN party with your friends with many accounts :P for the RED hot time scroll, you have to be logged in during certain specific minute to get the scroll. Meaning 1 per account.

7. Default Re: So those 90% 9 atk scrolls

IIRC that's how all 'hot times' were... But overloaded servers and constant disconnections and peaching in GMS led to making it a 'hot day.' afaik KMS doesn't have this problem, so they continue to use hot times.

8. Default Re: So those 90% 9 atk scrolls

i had a strong feeling we might not get MEE too... base on this

9. Default Re: So those 90% 9 atk scrolls

Oh, that does explain a lot.

So, what's the fastest character to 30? I only have 6 accounts properly ready

10. Default Re: So those 90% 9 atk scrolls

Depends on what class you want to get scrolls for. The 90% scrolls were character-specific, meaning that if I wanted to get 1H-weapon attack scrolls for my Xenon, I'd have to make Demon Slayers/Avengers/Xenons/Other classes that used 1H-attack weapons.
    I believe for Adventurers and characters that used either 1H or 2H (Adventurer Warriors/Mages, etc) you were given an option to choose a scroll. (Not too sure, I don't play KMS.)