1. Default absolute ring question

hi i have a question about the absolute ring. it says we need to do the event 21-30 times and i just started on the 7, but the ring says it has 9 slots left (since i did it twice), but i only have 6 days for the week left? will i get the completed one?

2. Default Re: absolute ring question

According to Nexon you need to do 31+ upgrades total to get the Absolute Ring.

If you continue and don't miss a single day you'll have made 30 upgrades total which falls 1 below what you need.

3. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 204
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

Default Re: absolute ring question

Read again

You need to do the upgrade 31/33 times to get the absolute ring.
    You need to do it 10/11 times to get fully upgrade ring I/II/III.

You only have 6 days left to upgrade evo I. Since you already missed more than 2 days, you cannot recieve the Absolute Ring nor can you receive the fully upgraded Evo Ring I.

You can still get perfect II/III if you attend during those events.

4. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

You need to do it 11/12 times to get each of the little rings. My ring is at +7 and still has 4 slots. Also, ask Gaga to see your event calendar. It has 12 spots in each row, but the 12th one is marked "+", i.e. extra.

You need 31-33 to get the absolute ring. That doesn't quite add up (why not 31-36? or 33-36?) and it remains to be seen what Nexon meant, exactly. It might be that if you have a +11 ring you can't get a stamp for the 12th day in that set, so the most possible to get is 33 (and therefore can't miss more than 2 in any set, instead of being able to miss 5 total).

We'll have to wait and see.

5. Default Re: absolute ring question

It's pretty straight forward to me. You need 31 upgrades. You can break that up amongst the 3 rings however you need to. Each upgrade period has 1 day forgiveness built in. You still cannot upgrade a ring more than 11 times, so the most days you can miss in any single period is 3. (9 +11 + 11 = 31, so the lvl 9 ring can be obtained by missing no more than 3 days in one period.) If you have already missed 4 days in the first period, the absolute ring will be unobtainable. You can get a nifty Shoulderpad though.

6. Default Re: absolute ring question

If you missed 4 days in the first period, you could use the forgiveness days from weeks 2 and 3 to fix it, couldn't you?
    Or can't you upgrade period 1 rings in other periods?

7. Default Re: absolute ring question

The way it is worded it seems to only let you upgrade a ring during its event time, I believe.

As for anyone that has looked more into the extractions for this patch, does it look like the new evo rings are tradeable after full upgrade like the old ones as well as not being used up to get the absolute ring? (May regret buying an Evo Ring 3 a few months back)

8. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

They do get used up to make the Absolute ring. The notes say they are "combined".
    As to what happens to them if you don't combine them, the extraction does have tradeable versions of them all, but the notes don't say anything about making them tradeable (in the past it took an extra day of waiting an hour with the potion for that).

9. Default Re: absolute ring question

How about we wait till the second week starts, since no one really knows exactly how it will work? Nexon has made mistakes in announcements before, or gone back and changed events.

10. Default Re: absolute ring question

It's also probable than Nexon messes up in a maintenance or something, and ends up offering extra days. So I'd advice people with missing days to just keep upgrading.

11. Default Re: absolute ring question

I thought the + day was the day to make them tradable by holding a potion for an hour. But it doesn't make since to make them tradable if they are going to become a combined ring. Guess we'll find out. Poorly worded events are my favorite (sarcasm).

12. Default Re: absolute ring question

This is my interpretation too, you can upgrade each individual ring a max of 11 times (and have 12 days to do it), and it adds up the number of upgrades you got on the 3 rings to decide on the final one.

Hopefully enough people are farming these that I can just buy one at the end if I screw mine up :) Also hopefully you have more than the 18th (and maybe 19th) to combine them, since I'll be travelling that day.