Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: [KMST] KMST 1.2.482 Zero

1. Default Re: KMST 1.2.482 Zero

if i'm remembering what spadow has said is that shinsoo is at ereve to watch over the emergence of a transcendent, who is supposed to be a descendant of cygnus (i'm not sure if cygnus herself is included)
    that's why shinsoo is there in the first place.

but since cygnus awakened to half transcendence shinsoo is concerned and leaves to get some goddamn answers because it's all what the pineapple.

most likely we won't know for years trololol. sure is great to not finish anything ever, huh nexon KR?
    *shuts up*

2. Default Re: KMST 1.2.482 Zero

This is one heck of a messy class. So many skills with similar mechanics and so many skill upgraders in the same freaking job that the skill they will upgrade. I guess we gotta wait and see how they play out in videos because the skill tables alone sell them ugly.

Now, leaving that aside, you have to give it to it that this job has the best looking skills ever. Every animation seems to be in HD.

Edit: Zero makes Dawn warrior look like its draft.

3. Default Re: KMST 1.2.482 Zero

So that's where our Assaulter went.

That Link Skill seems pretty bleh... 10% Damage Reduction is nice, but 5% Ignore? Hahahahaha.

4. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

Default Re: KMST 1.2.482 Zero

A few notes so far:

1. Link Skill could've been better considering you may have to level it to such an high level.
    2. Tons of skills, all look the same, Hayatoish swings. Need to see videos.
    3. Loving the graphics in the tutorial maps.

5. Default Re: KMST 1.2.482 Zero

Interesting. It doesn't seem that Zero has any voice clips (or at least, not yet).

6. Default Re: KMST 1.2.482 Zero

If only we can use My Buddy on Zero, then'd it'd be three.

7. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

4, since equips seem to be shared.

and then with an android and a human looking familiar you've got a party, woo.

Also i was kinda hoping that the other Zero would follow behind you like an android or Haku and they'd attack together rather than tagging in, quite disappointed.

8. Default Re: KMST 1.2.482 Zero

Casual Freed says "What's up?"

Casual Evan says "I'm the dragon master deal w/it"

Spoiler

Freed wants Alpha and Beta to shut the pineapple up.

Conclusion; Freed and Evan are part of Zero's story...
    I really hope they update Evan's storyline quests to be more relevant to the modern story. :| Him and Freed have the most development of any character in the entire game, shame it's not utilized more.

9. Default Re: KMST 1.2.482 Zero

I'm a bit bummed out with this patch. I hoped the mirror world would have some new graphics and stuff. Not just a crappy border round the edge. At least the supreme server had darker backgrounds even if they have did something simple like that. Lots of new music at least.

I'm not sure what to make of zero yet but I'm interested to see more footage.

10. Default Re: KMST 1.2.482 Zero

All of you are thinking far too small, far too small. Aran is neither male or female, Aran doesn't actually have a gender but rather Aran appears as whichever gender the viewer most desires.

11. Default Re: KMST 1.2.482 Zero

Aran might actually be the THIRD gender.

12. Default Re: KMST 1.2.482 Zero

The mirror world music clip sounds like aqua road/kft music in a different key.

13. Default Re: KMST 1.2.482 Zero

And suddenly I had the urge to make an Aran named Mephala, but that name has already been taken... :/

14. Default Re: KMST 1.2.482 Zero

I like the appearances of those 3 new bosses: the giant bellflower, the giant boulder muncher, and the giant rue monster.

15. Default Re: KMST 1.2.482 Zero

then why am i seeing male aran

i don't want to see that >:C

16. Default Re: KMST 1.2.482 Zero

Because you're the viewer of the viewer. You're viewing what your character wants to view most.

17. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

The spider theme, the widow's veil.. guessing she is based on the Black Widow spider. I like the idea, very cool design.

Considering she is shaking hands with Zero, I wonder if she's a good guy?
    Now that I think about it, a spider based class would be badass. But I doubt it would happen.

18. Default Re: KMST 1.2.482 Zero

It's a shame that they didn't think of that Spirit weapon thing back when they made Aran. It would've been cool to have Maha with you all of the time, and they totally could have used the upgrading weapon idea on him, too.

Also, seeing the image of the 5 heroes in front of the Black Mage gives me hope that they'll finally go back and update Aran's story-line to fit with the other heroes'.