1. Default S/T> 30% Dex Unleashed Ring, 18% Luk Pinnacle Ring

I would prefer mesos if possible, but NX is also acceptable. I'm also willing to trade them for similar % Int.
    Looking for at least 4b for the Pinnacle Ring or I plan to just recube it during the next cube sale. Not sure on the price of the Unleashed Ring so go ahead and shoot me offers. I can Innocence the Pinnacle Ring to bring it back to average stats but for now I'm going to leave it as is in case I do recube it for myself.

Last edited by Green4Ever; 2013-07-08 at 06:05 PM.

2. Default Re: S/T> 30% Dex Unleashed Ring, 18% Luk Pinnacle Ring

I currently have offers of 90k and 100k NX for the Unleashed Ring, although I would still prefer mesos. A reliable source told me it's worth around 120k NX however, so I'd like to get around there if possible. Looking to move it as quick as possible because I'm broke as pineapple now.

Current offer is now 120k NX. I haven't talked to the other guy that offered yet though because he's been afk.

Current offer is now 160k NX. Selling tomorrow most likely, Tuesday at the latest.
    Last edited by Green4Ever; 2013-07-07 at 09:06 PM.

3. Default Re: S/T> 30% Dex Unleashed Ring, 18% Luk Pinnacle Ring

Pinnacle Ring is now sold.

C/O for the Unleashed Ring is still 160k NX. I will edit this post if it sells or if the C/O goes up.
    Unleashed Ring is now sold as well.