1. Default Buy Tyrant or Marvel?

So im trying to get a tyrant set for my Xenon, and i can get around 100k nx. With that, should i Marvel (22 runs) or try to buy them? I have never bought a tyrant b4 so im not great with prices. Any suggestions? Thanks for the help!

2. Donator Male
    IGN: LnFearNFaith
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 20x
    Job: Loladin/LolDrK
    Guild: Irresistible
    Farm: Amerish
    New_York

Default Re: Buy Tyrant or Marvel?

Tyrants definitely. In Khaini Thief ones go for 10-12bil each but Pirate Tyrants only go for like 6-7b.

3. Default Re: Buy Tyrant or Marvel?

So should i try to buy them with mesos/nx? or do spins for them? And are RA equips worth it? It seems a bit harder for those since thy are a set, should i just stick with empress for now?

(this is BelloNova btw)

4. Default Re: Buy Tyrant or Marvel?

Marvel Machine is a total ripoff so you're better off trying to buy for NX or selling the NX for meso.

5. Donator Male
    New_York

Ah, sorry i didn't make it clearer. I mean just buy the tyrants for whatever you can find them for. The only reason people got so many tyrants were because of the x2 Marvel "drop rate" the first day. You'd be lucky to get 1 ra/tyrant piece from marvel in 22 spins now.
    I would say just keep the nx as is for now and try to find people selling them, if you find one for mesos quickly sell the nx (shouldn't be all that hard as NX is always in high demand) and if nx well there you have it. I would hold off on the RA gear until you get the tyrants. They start getting worth it with the 3 set (50atk) and 1 piece can range from 3-5b.

6. Default Re: Buy Tyrant or Marvel?

All tyrant Altair are already back to 120-150+ each here :/
    Might actually be best to sell the nx and see if you can find buyable pieces in fm? I feel like I've seen some at 6-7b.
    I'd buy it but I'm out of meso.

7. Donator Male
    New_York

Ew, thats a lot more expensive then Khaini. People are buying pirate tyrants for 60-70 here.

8. Default Re: Buy Tyrant or Marvel?

ah, i guess ill see if i can find some cheap ones Thanks for the help

9. Default Re: Buy Tyrant or Marvel?

In Yellonde w/alliance, tyrant theif capes went back up to 10-15 Bil >_<

So yea, each day you wait seems to raise the price by a bil >_>

I say it's still not worth spinning the marvel, i've seen too many people screwed out of their money. Only reason I'm spinning is because I'm fine with taking a loss since I understand it's a gamble =x

10. Default Re: Buy Tyrant or Marvel?

Even bowman tyrants are 125+ still. Meanwhile Patt is buying them for pineappleing 25k nx...

Fafnir crossbows are still 100+
    Two LGRs recently sold for $600/700 and another has an offer of $500

Bellocan? more like overpicedocan >____>

11. Default Re: Buy Tyrant or Marvel?

Swing by yellonde some time. Our bowmen tyrants are at like 4-5 bil and are not selling xD

Our bowmen fafnir are hitting the 2 bil mark, maybe even under....