1. Default Evolving Ring - What hapens if I miss a day?

So as a small back story, I had to get my laptop fixed today, so I decided to play MapleStory on another computer w/ Windows 8 (which seemed to be really slow because of that). Because of this, I kept on D/C'ing with enough time to only claim and open the Day 2 Hot Weekend box. However, I was not able at all to conplete the Evolving Ring Potion, as I was only able to on for as long as 40 minutes.

Anyways, my question is, if I missed a day to evolve the Ring, does this mean that I can't fully evolve that Ring? (Can I not evolve it twice in one day?)

Thanks in advance. Have a nice day!
    P.S.: I totally misspelled "happens" in the title, I know.

2. Default Re: Evolving Ring - What hapens if I miss a day?

Im pretty sure Nexon's given a bit of room for error in regards to this event, with something like 11 days to get 10 upgrades for one ring?

3. Default Re: Evolving Ring - What hapens if I miss a day?

It says here that if you make at least 31 ring upgrades total, you'll get the ring.

But what I'm not sure of is if your Absolute Ring will have less stats if you don't upgrade it fully.

4. Default Re: Evolving Ring - What hapens if I miss a day?

I was talking about the Evolving Ring itself, not the Absolute Ring. Although, that ring is basically the Kaiserium of Rings.

5. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 204
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

Default Re: Evolving Ring - What hapens if I miss a day?

You need 10/11 days. If you only missed one, you're fine.

6. Default Re: Evolving Ring - What hapens if I miss a day?

I've already missed the first 4 days.

Will the Absolute Ring's stats vary depending on your total upgrades? Or will it always be this:

7. Default Re: Evolving Ring - What hapens if I miss a day?

There is only one Absolute Ring in the data, that should mean we will all get the same one.

8. Default Re: Evolving Ring - What hapens if I miss a day?

is it tradeable? atleas 1 time on the same account?

9. Default Re: Evolving Ring - What hapens if I miss a day?

Like Tukken said, fully tradeable. Just like the other 3 Evolving Rings. So now we have 4 good rings for mules basically.

For those willing/able to put in the work for this one. Personally, I would totally support having an Absolute Ring II, III, IV. . .

10. Default Re: Evolving Ring - What hapens if I miss a day?

I'm making two just to see how much I could sell this baby for. One for my Bucc, and one to sell. Though if I like my Xenon enough I might keep it on him.