Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
  1. Default Re: [Post from Reddit] You're in a basement for 10 years and you have 30 points to sp

but raw vegans have to eat more because fruits have very little calories as compared to a plate of pasta or rice. i've even read some stories where people got sick after converting to eating raw because they werent eating enough even though they say they feel full.

2. Default Re: [Post from Reddit] You're in a basement for 10 years and you have 30 points to sp

This is all true. However, feeling full all the time does not mean you can eat all you want as you mentioned in the original post.

Also, there are plenty of high calorie dense foods in the raw vegan diet. Canola oil, Olive oil, and Avocados are very dense calorically. You could be a fat raw vegan if you chose to be.

3. Default Re: [Post from Reddit] You're in a basement for 10 years and you have 30 points to sp

Spoiler

4. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

Default Re: [Post from Reddit] You're in a basement for 10 years and you have 30 points to sp

Hey if KhainiWest has no money to invest, he can't lose any of it then.

Hue hue hue.

5. Default Re: [Post from Reddit] You're in a basement for 10 years and you have 30 points to sp

6. Default Re: [Post from Reddit] You're in a basement for 10 years and you have 30 points to sp

You do know this isn't just from reddit just sayin'.

7. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 204
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

Default Re: [Post from Reddit] You're in a basement for 10 years and you have 30 points to sp

PC (4)
    Internet (14) I assume I can get books here.
    Kitchen (6) I figure I'll have a lot of time to learn to cook. This would include fruit and a blender right?
    Gym (4)
    Doctor (2) New Delhi actually has a decent medical school.
    Greenhouse (2) I need to see some plants.
    Hygiene (3) The alternative is just gross.

Total: 35 for 5million payout. This is the minimum I'd need to survive. It wouldn't be a bad gig except that I can't take my gf.

8. Default Re: [Post from Reddit] You're in a basement for 10 years and you have 30 points to sp

Can I skip leaving the basement and keep the books? >_>

9. Default Re: [Post from Reddit] You're in a basement for 10 years and you have 30 points to sp

k

10. Default Re: [Post from Reddit] You're in a basement for 10 years and you have 30 points to sp

11. Default Re: [Post from Reddit] You're in a basement for 10 years and you have 30 points to sp

Full kitchen (6) So that I'll have more things to do everyday. Cooking is fun.
    Medical care (2) So I won't die.
    Hygiene (3) So I won't rot and die.
    Drinks (1) So I won't dehydrate and die. Will mainly drink water.
    Desktop computer (4) So I won't get bored... ever.
    Internet (14) Combined with the above.

If I could get anything else, I would have the workout room and skylight.

12. Default Re: [Post from Reddit] You're in a basement for 10 years and you have 30 points to sp

Reduce payout to 0 to get 40 points,

Any kind of non alcoholic drink = 1
    Stunningly attractive girl = 18
    Prison food = 1
    Stunningly attractive dude = 18
    Train set + extra space, just for the hell of it = 1

Prison food might not be pretty but it should provide a balanced diet. After the soda cans and bottles are empty they can be recycled and used to build games and stuff from scratch. (checkers, etc) The train set could be used as is or used to make more complicated games with the other recycled stuff.

1 point left = after 10 years, 1 mil for me!! I would THEN use some of the money to buy the games and invite the girl and the dude over to play 3 way multiplayer. Split screen all the way!