1. Default Anybody else noticed a bug with final attack? (Hero class, maybe others?)

This problem has started since the last patch. I am surprised nobody has mentioned it, although explorer classes went out of fashion years ago so maybe I am the only one who has even noticed it, especially if it is only affecting heroes.

Anyway, I was starting to get a bit irritated by the fact that attacks, jumps, rush, slipstream, and using potions weren't always registering like they should, and my character was just clumsier, and my attacks at bosses seemed slower than usual. At first I thought maybe my computer was just being weird and I just tolerated it.

Upon closer inspection, I noticed that my character is doing this awful inefficient final attack thing roughly half the time after I use raging blow or rush. She swings her sword again, hitting one monster with pathetic damage. It's like the final attack that follows power strike.

It's really annoying, because once I have finished using rush, I want to follow it immediately with a strong raging blow attack rather than waiting for my character to do some pathetic damage on one monster I used rush on, while in the mean time all the monsters attack me when I could have killed them before they could attack me if I could have done my strong attack straight away. It also brings down my DPS at bosses and training in general even when I don't use rush, as I can't using raging blow as quickly because it also has a chance of being followed by this weak final attack.

It never did this before the patch. And I am sure it is a bug, because of the problems it causes, such as lowering DPS. But like I said, I am surprised I am the first person to even comment on it.

2. Default Re: Anybody else noticed a bug with final attack? (Hero class, maybe others?)

We did mention this yesterday in the extraction thread for v.138.
    Final Attack animations seem to be an issue which only Explorer Warriors are having.

3. Default Re: Anybody else noticed a bug with final attack? (Hero class, maybe others?)

Ohhhhhhh okay, I hadn't checked that thread. I did some google searches and got nothing. Thanks!

Good to hear that I am not the only one getting this. Hopefully it will be fixed soon.

I guess I'll have to make a different character in the mean time...

4. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: Anybody else noticed a bug with final attack? (Hero class, maybe others?)

Yeah....
    first (posted within an hour of the patch going live)
    person
    to even
    comment

It's been on our list of bugs and problems since at least 10 hours before you posted... albeit at number 73.

@Reddish;

5. Default Re: Anybody else noticed a bug with final attack? (Hero class, maybe others?)

Weird none of that came up when I was searching.

Although what is still weirder is that this bug has even occurred. Although why am I surprised, the program code for this game is probably a big mess.

6. Helium Atom
    IGN: MadHog (banned~ sponsored by nexon's glitches)
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 200
    Job: Shadower
    poland

Default Re: Anybody else noticed a bug with final attack? (Hero class, maybe others?)

Same goes to dbs lvl 150 link
    at least i have an option to not use it

7. Default Re: Anybody else noticed a bug with final attack? (Hero class, maybe others?)

Happens to Battle Mages aswell, but it doesnt have an animation, it actually increased my damage output, since if I overkill a monster with Final Blow the Finisher will hit another monster (guess thats how it used to work but I didnt play back then).