Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [Alert] Girasol Has Withdrawn

1. Cash5 Girasol Has Withdrawn

For reasons of her own Girasol has parted ways with Nexon America as of tonight and will no longer be with us here at Southperry.

I think I speak for us all when I say she will be sorely missed and that Nexon America could learn a lot from her embracing the community and interacting with the customers to the degree she did, and that we wish her the best in whatever she pursues next.

Mini Q&A
    Spoiler
    Last edited by Eos; 2013-07-05 at 08:17 AM. Reason: Added recurring questions scattered throughout thread.

2. Default Re: Girasol Has Withdrawn

First Hime, now Girasol. Well dang, we lost two really nice and good people.

3. Default Re: Girasol Has Withdrawn

This is really, really devastating news. Best of luck, Girasol.

4. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Re: Girasol Has Withdrawn

never forget, not only a GM, but a genuinely funny and helpful person :(

5. Default Re: Girasol Has Withdrawn

I wish her the best, I thank her for all she has done and I welcome her to stay.

6. Default Re: Girasol Has Withdrawn

Best of luck Girasol. May your path bring you to the right place.

7. Default Re: Girasol Has Withdrawn

Aww :/ Hime & Girasol were the best... I was hoping to see Girasol at Anime Expo..

8. Default Re: Girasol Has Withdrawn

NO
    NO
    NONONO

;_______________;

girasol you were the best and I never got a chance to say it 'cause I couldn't pick a good post to quote but thank you for everything you've done for the community and the game and intertwining the two

9. Default Re: Girasol Has Withdrawn

Her amazingly quick solution over an issue I had was the first time, and now probably the last, that I personally felt listened by Nexon. This saddens me quite bad. :'C

10. Default Re: Girasol Has Withdrawn

What the pineapple, that was out of nowhere. We're losing the competent people. I hope we don't get a crappy one in return.

11. Default Re: Girasol Has Withdrawn

:cash5:

12. Default Re: Girasol Has Withdrawn

Older people will remember NXJoe and how he left, even though it was a while before Hime and Girasol he was one of the first good employees that Nexon lost.

13. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 204
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

Default Re: Girasol Has Withdrawn

Wow I'm just plain shocked by this. I will definitely miss her informative posts and genuine effort on our behalf.

She will not be easily replaced...

14. Default Re: Girasol Has Withdrawn

I am quite saddened by the loss of Girasol. The MapleStory community has lost another good one today.

15. Default Re: Girasol Has Withdrawn

I'm not even in the GMS community but this saddens me because Girasol has been a very great help over here and at the official forums, plus she's always been gracious even under fire.

You will be missed! ;_;

16. Default Re: Girasol Has Withdrawn

I wonder if this has to do with Marvel 2x and the crazy rates for good stuff.
    She did say she was a big part of "cleaning up" gach and marvel.

Maybe making the gambling part of this game worthwhile was something Nexon couldn't handle?
    Or maybe she posed plans to remove %accuracy and %avoid and other crap from potential pools. Nexon probably sees that as basically mutiny or something.

17. Default Re: Girasol Has Withdrawn

Girasol was the best thing that ever happened to the maplestory community. Everyone agrees that Girasol was amazing and will be sorely missed, but come on Hime was Terrible....

18. Default Re: Girasol Has Withdrawn

I very much appreciated Girasol's inputs and responses to our questions and problems we talked about here. She shall be missed.

19. Default Re: Girasol Has Withdrawn

I am also thinking that the marvel fiasco has something to do with her leaving... God damn it, she was seriously THE best GM this game has ever had. Whyyyy :(