Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
  1. Default Re: KMS v1.2.196 - RED 1st Impact

So my adventurer is some sort of useless blundering oaf who releases the black mage?

2. Default Re: KMS v1.2.196 - RED 1st Impact

Nexon Employee A: Hey, so we promised our players a story line for the Adventurer class during the RED conference Got any ideas?
    Nexon Employee B: Let me think. We've had some great stories with Phantom, Luminous and the Nova classes.
    Nexon Employee A: Yeah that's right. I personally loved the Phantom story line. It's hard to create a story line in MapleStory without making plot holes. How can we make an interesting story line for these Adventurers...?
    Nexon Employee B: Yes... but... WAIT.

Nexon Employee B: What if we put the blame on the Adventurer who releases the seal of the Black Mage and thus is responsible for his escape?
    Nexon Employee A: Le gasp. Splendid!

3. Default Re: KMS v1.2.196 - RED 1st Impact

No, no... everyone's Adventurers.

4. Default Re: KMS v1.2.196 - RED 1st Impact

ahahahahaha My demon slayer now wants to hug you all adventurers guys!

Now he will have his revenge >:}

Is there any site where I can read the whole storyline in english?

5. Default Re: KMS v1.2.196 - RED 1st Impact

It's more or less Helena's fault because she's the one that makes you replace the breaking sealing crystal with her new crystal which, unknown to her, has apparently been tampered with by the Black Wings. The modified sealing crystal completely shuts off the seal.

After that, the Black Mage razes Maple Island and your adventurer has to fix it. Your group, consisting of You, Suga, Olivia, Rondo, and Tess, receives help from Evan also.

Some classes have different storylines; If you're a Mage, you and Rondo go to Pantheon and get caught up with the Helisium struggle because Rondo (who can either be the Thief or the Mage depending on your character) is part Anima, one of the Nova races.

If you're a Pirate, you and Tess meet Xenon after receiving information from Kyrin and Helena about the Black Wings' secrets. Tess is either the Archer or the Pirate because he's Testonen's son, Kyrin's brother.

I don't know much about the Suga or Olivia's story because I haven't done the quests for characters that get involved with them. ;_;
    So far, I've seen Suga as a Warrior and Olivia as either a Thief or an Archer.

6. Default Re: KMS v1.2.196 - RED 1st Impact

- I have a question.

- Being that "power reflection" is being put into rage, will rage keep power reflection's 1/1 protection or not?

7. Default Re: KMS v1.2.196 - RED 1st Impact

Yes, and stop typing like that

8. Default Re: KMS v1.2.196 - RED 1st Impact

- Oh, are you positive about this? If so, this is excellent news.

- Thanks.

9. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default KMS v1.2.196 - RED 1st Impact

It being moved to a party skill and working as a party skill is even better news.

10. Default Re: KMS v1.2.196 - RED 1st Impact

So it DOES apply to the whole party? If so, that's pretty awesome.