Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default Xenon - Bugs and problems

*cracks knuckles*
    Well, let's get this started.

First thing I noticed was that the STR and LUK auto-assign buttons for Xenon are flip-flopped.
    Hovering over them shows the correct button, and luckily it gives you a warning letting you know which is which too.

2. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Re: GMS Unleashed - bugs and problems

Xenon characters receive the wrong items from boxes and stuff. Tot's boxes give a 2-handed warrior sword, the green general and purple senior items give warrior versions.

Also, another thing which seems like a bug.
    One of xenon's quests requires you to set up disruptor devices in Ereve, Ludibrium, Pantheon, Henesys and Edelstein. you are supposed to go there and accept the quest that pops up, but you don't actually need to do that. If you teleport back to Veritas, you can do the entire chain of quests just by talking to the professor.

The dialogue happens as if you were actually there in those locations, but you don't move an inch.

3. Default Re: GMS Unleashed - bugs and problems

It seems that the fourth Xenon quest can't be completed, is "Yogging your Memory"

4. I post a lot Bi Male
    uk

The story quest "Black Wings on the move", leading into the quest "Defeat the Puppeteer" at level 55 can't be completed. After defeating Francis and Dargoth, the dialogue with Francis afterwards crashes the client.

5. Default Re: GMS Unleashed - bugs and problems

I don't know if it's because I haven't completed the tutorial, but I can't link skills to my Xenon.

6. I post a lot Bi Male
    uk

I noticed this too, it's because you haven't done the tutorial (or skipped it, in my case). As soon as I got past the tutorial I could link them like normal.

7. Default Re: GMS Unleashed - bugs and problems

Crashed my first time trying, but the second went fine.

Was holding down the npc chat key the whole time on my second run, might have something to do with it.

8. I post a lot Bi Male
    uk

I tried it 3 times and disconnected each time.

Tried it your way with the NPC chat button and it worked perfectly, thanks a lot! :D

9. Default Re: GMS Unleashed - bugs and problems

I have tried the "Black Wings on the move" quest over 5 times and I can't finish it.

10. Default Re: GMS Unleashed - bugs and problems

I don't know about you guys, but I cannot use either Steam or the website to actually log in. I get the generic "trouble logging in?" message. Only GameLauncher works for me.

11. Default Re: GMS Unleashed - bugs and problems

I sent Girasol a message about the bugged Xenon Quest (Level 55 Quest) and hopefully he/she will report it.

Edit:

I tried the NPC Chat Button (on my Y key) and it doesn't work. I hold it down the entire time after fighting them but it still disconnects me.

12. Helium Atom Gay Male
    IGN: CoveralAran
    Server: Bera
    Level: 181
    Job: Zero
    Guild: Smite
    Alliance: LevelUP
    Farm: King's Landing
    netherlands

Sooo, I wanted to claim my character slot coupon from the attandance event, because I missed that day when there was a maintenance going on.
    I clicked the option from cassandra so she'd give it to me, but my inventory was full. So I dropped something but now the option is gone...

13. Default Re: GMS Unleashed - bugs and problems

Same here.

14. Default Re: GMS Unleashed - bugs and problems

About the level 55 mission. I crashed on my first try while on fullscreen. Second try I managed to complete the quest by holding the NPC key while on windowed mode. Don't know if window mode had anything to do with it, but eh. Maybe something other people might want to try out.

15. Default Re: GMS Unleashed - bugs and problems

I've tried 3 times now, all on Windowed mode. Crashed every time. Third time I tried it holding the NPC key, and crashed then too.

About to try a fourth time in fullscreen.

16. I post a lot Bi Male
    uk

Now that you mention it, I went into windowed mode too for the try that worked.

17. Default Re: GMS Unleashed - bugs and problems

I just tried it in window mode and held the NPC chat key down right after defeating the Puppeteer and the other guy, and it worked!
    Sadly, that meant that all of the dialog was skipped =/ but I think I have a decent idea of what was said.

18. Default Re: GMS Unleashed - bugs and problems

Final Attack incorrectly has its animation from pre Big-Bang. This applies even for classes that don't necessarily have the Final Attack skill, but have a chance to do extra damage (like Hayato's Rai Sanrenzan skill).

19. Default Re: GMS Unleashed - bugs and problems

So I just tried it for the fourth time, this time in fullscreen after 3 attempts in windowed, and holding the NPC chat key on the space bar (I had it on Y before), and it worked.

I don't know which change made it work, but I would suggest to anyone who has run across the issue and not gotten past it yet; change the mode your MapleStory is in from the one it was in when you first tried (so if it was in windowed first, go to full screen, and vice-versa), and make sure the NPC chat key is on the default, Space Bar.

20. Default Re: GMS Unleashed - bugs and problems

It might just be a regular dc from changing channels. Changing channels always seems to lead to dcs today.