1. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 204
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

Default Re: September 4th: Knights of Cygnus Revamp?

What's your point? There are really only 3 pieces of content GMS doesn't have yet. CK revamps, RED adventurer changes, and Monster Battle. In the case that we do not immediately get CK revamps following Unleashed, what else can they give us?

I suppose we have upcoming NLC/CW content in Fall, but I'm not sure it's big enough alone to hold us over until Winter.

2. Neon Atom Gay Male
    IGN: VVindswept
    Server: Mardia
    Level: 210
    Job: Wind Archer
    Guild: Memento
    Alliance: Christmas
    New_Jersey

Don't forget they might be adding new Masteria content...they did have the contest about a PQ creation, and even if they don't use the winner's idea it could very well be a patch they consider in between CK revamps and RED.

3. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    usa

I didn't forget. I specifically mentioned it.
    I seriously doubt that they can judge and implement the PQ ideas in sufficient time to follow Unleashed.

My prediction is TB/WA/Masteria content for Fall with the possibility of Monster Battle if it's a global release.

4. Neon Atom Gay Male
    New_Jersey

Wow I'm a complete idiot for some reason I read NLC as LHC lmao...please excuse my whacked out form of fake dyslexia

But yeah, I agree with you on the order...well TB/WA/DW/Masteria...unless they make Monster Battle the August patch and save Cygnus for the month of September? Either way I guess we'll find out for sure if Cygnus is coming up soon or not if they block character creation on July 24th aka 12 more days (since it'll be mentioned in the patch notes the day before the DA patch if it is).

5. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Hahaha.

First of all, i doubt we would push back cygnus knights for masteria let alone the first part of RED, which probably won't be over until shortly before the date in the title. Aka YEAH RIGHT.

Second of all...everything you just said fits the schedule we're already aware of. Unleashed ends in August. Cygnus knights in September-October. Masteria in November. RED in december, and i would be UNBELIEVABLY surprised if we got adventurer revamps before christmas. A 2013 summer update in KMS being GMS' 2013 winter update is stupid fast and i would love it but it just can't be done.

6. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    usa

Much of the first few posts were speculating on what we would get instead of CK revamps. That was my only idea about what we could get instead.

We're usually ~6 months behind so I don't think getting KMS summer content for GMS Winter is out of the question. Clearly they aren't working all that hard to test the content that comes to us

7. GLADIGATORS
    usa

No, it isn't out of the question to get RED by winter. Point was it's inconceivable that we would get it in as little as 3 weeks after it's completion. Nexon has a plan...root abyss is the only thing that has broken the mold in the game's history and if they did the same for RED it would be the best update ever...but that totally won't happen because there are limits to pushing an update like that such as every version not being on the same page.

8. Default Re: September 4th: Knights of Cygnus Revamp?

You may also remember that the indications are that we are going to get a near simultaneous release of Bamon League with KMS. It's part of RED for them (part 3, Aug 1), but won't be for us. Just as we had the simultaneous release of Root Abyss for everyone. It was part of Unlimited for them, but not for us. They will bump up Bamon and that will alter the RED schedule. Yeah, the hidden part of the Unleashed teaser site looks like it will be a Silent Crusade makeover, but they may have scrapped that teaser because of a Bamon release for all we know. (We already have the data and UI after all.) I really think they are going to try and get Bamon out before the release of Pokemon X and Y.

9. GLADIGATORS
    usa

But that isn't an update that affects character balance at all. Whether we get that simultaneously or not doesn't matter because it isn't anything as serious as adventurer revamps.

Although it would cut the time needed for those changes to come by a lot.

10. Proton Straight Male
    IGN: NPhantomN
    Server: Bera
    Level: 200
    Job: Phantom
    Guild: Prospect
    Alliance: ISoSage
    Farm: netanel
    israel

chill out dude... not every patch have to do some revamps or nerfs... look at monster life and root abyss patches..
    OT:you all have forgotten the merc/phantom buff patch which supposed to come after WA.there are 2 possible ways:
    August- bamons+Striker
    September-Wind Archer
    October-Dawn Warrior/revamp mentioned above
    November-revamp mentioned above/Dawn Warrior
    or:
    August-bamons+revamp mentioned above
    September-Striker
    October-Wind archer
    November-Dawn warrior
    masteria can be in any patch after september

11. GLADIGATORS
    usa

Default September 4th: Knights of Cygnus Revamp?

It's ok you don't need to know what the conversation is about to post.

12. Default Re: September 4th: Knights of Cygnus Revamp?

My only point was that our KMS - GMS schedule will not be the same because the updates will happen in a slightly different order. (Just like last year.) If we are indeed getting some masteria content, then they can compress the KMS updates into a tighter group and then put the masteria thing in the middle somewhere. (Or use it to buy time to finish RED for us.)

13. Neon Atom Gay Male
    New_Jersey

August: Silent Crusade Revamp
    September/First week of October: Cygnus Knights Revamp (Striker > Wind Archer > Dawn Warrior, Starting Sept 4th 2 weeks apart)
    November: Phantom/Mercedes Revamp
    December: Masteria content

Obviously holiday events in between all that (Halloween, Thanksgiving, etc.)...thoughts?

14. GLADIGATORS
    usa

No way in hell this is it's own update.

15. Default Re: September 4th: Knights of Cygnus Revamp?

I'd put Masteria content in November honestly.

16. Proton Straight Male
    IGN: NPhantomN
    Server: Bera
    Level: 200
    Job: Phantom
    Guild: Prospect
    Alliance: ISoSage
    Farm: netanel
    israel

why? nexon gave monster life a patch,and even just an event patches.its not that big deal.its actually make sense since RED is supposed to come late November/early December.
    its sure can be paired with masteria update and maybe thanksgiving and even Halloween.
    edit:ninja'd

17. GLADIGATORS
    usa

It comes with one of the cygnus revamps. November is slated for masteria, as girasol confirms it was moved to fall and november is traditionally the fall update.

18. Default Re: September 4th: Knights of Cygnus Revamp?

Guess who's already revamped in CMSt?

19. Neon Atom Gay Male
    New_Jersey

Okay, maybe so, but phantom/merc revamp didn't come wiht any of the cygnus revamps...it was its own patch along with the implementation of soul weapons and a few other things.

I know we don't follow KMS's schedule exactly, but using it as a reference off of Orange Mushroom's blog, after their last part of Unlimited (Monster Life+Root Abyss), the patches were released in the following order:

1) Striker
    2) Wind Archer
    3) Phantom/Merc Revamp
    4) Soul Warrior/10th Anniversary Event

There were obviously other things included in these patches, like soul weapons with phantom/merc and twilight perion with wind archers which we have already, but I'm highlighting the main points of the patches for simplicity purposes...I can't see GMS deviating THAT much from this. They'll probably release a small patch in August since Unleashed was our big one for the summer, meaning Strikers will probably get released on Sept 4th, and then things will trickle down from there hopefully.

20. GLADIGATORS
    usa

I didn't mean cygnus revamps came with merc/phantom revamps in kms. I meant they will be part of that update over here because skill revamps are a blip in the localization cycle. Dedicating a whole update to TINY ASS CHANGES to only two classes is not what GMS does. Hell i'm not even expecting cygnus revamps to be in parts. Agree with me or not, a whole month for a patch the size of phantom/merc revamp is hilarious.