1. Default Should EStaves 5-8 get a small buff?

I'm just wondering how many others feel the same way. I know they have that small element boost, but they're Lv163 weapons with ~30-40 less Magic Attack than even the Lv150/160 ones.

I know I'd like mine to be on par with similar leveled weapons, instead of having to downgrade to a lower leveled staff just to improve.

2. Default Re: Should EStaves 5-8 get a small buff?

I feel that if they bump up the elemental boosts to what they were before BB then they could be very viable weapons for the Archmages.

3. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: ° ͜ʖ °
    Server: DEGZA
    Level: T_T
    Job: This is FParta!
    Guild: I like toast
    Alliance: @__________________@
    north korea

Default Re: Should EStaves 5-8 get a small buff?

Yes they should, to make them kind of on-par with similar-leveled weapons. But I also think that the empress set effects should be buffed up too because there are plenty of empress staff/wand users (like me ) and they shouldn't get left behind either.

There's another HUGE underlying problem: Why is Tyrant gear like 50 times more powerful than everything else? This is not fair at all. They should buff up a lot of things to be close to as powerful as tyrant gear (or nova at least) imo.

4. Default Re: Should EStaves 5-8 get a small buff?

To compete or give a marginal advantage the bonus damage per staff should be increased.

5. Default Re: Should EStaves 5-8 get a small buff?

I was actually just going to add in this point as well. Or maybe they can just decrease the level requirement/remove the LUK requirement.

6. Default Re: Should EStaves 5-8 get a small buff?

This is more Fafnir being too good than Estaff being bad.

Estaves are way cheaper and easier to get and are fully tradeable. Perfectly fine as is, although I wouldn't mind having a free boost.

7. Default Re: Should EStaves 5-8 get a small buff?

Got an Estave5-8 (can't rmb which one) for 120m-ish; unless you are fully sped up, it is difficult for BaMs to get that much benefit from Fafnirs. You'd be spending tonnes just to get your full speed from a slower weapon.

Hadriel

8. Default Re: Should EStaves 5-8 get a small buff?

An e staff discussion thread? IS IT 2008 AGAIN!? OH GOD OH GOD, MY TIME MACHINE WORKED