1. Default Jett's Core Aura

Hi, i've got a question with regards to Jett's Core Aura link skill post-unleashed.

I bought a couple of solidifiers yesterday to extend my current core, and I find it impossible to lock the core at the moment. Double clicking on the solidifier does not open up the core aura interface, yet opens up the cubing interface and i'm left flabbergasted as to what I should do.

Double clicking Core Aura skill in the skills tab just opens up my inventory/equips tab, not the current stats of core aura screen.

Any help would be appreciated as i would really rather not lose my link skill

2. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: Jett's Core Aura

Yes, that's a bug with the new UI, it thinks the solidifiers are scrolls, and opens the scrolling interface.

I don't think they can fix it without a patch, but maybe @Girasol can pull off a miracle to prevent you losing the stats you paid for.
    If you can take screenshots and add them to your post, it might help.

3. Default Re: Jett's Core Aura

Just double click the Core and use the Solidifier that way. (the mini window that shows that and Star Dusts)

4. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: Jett's Core Aura

When I double-click the core, it unequips it...
    Trying to put the unequipped core in the scrolling window doesn't give the dusts or solidifier as a possible "scroll" to use on it.
    (Fortunately I can re-equip the core, but that doesn't help with the link skill)

Double-clicking the skill shows the Equip window.

Double clicking the solidifier shows the scrolling interface, as CherryPie said.

Double clicking a Star Dust shows the skill's window finally (the hexagon thing). Note that it asks you whether you are sure you want to use the Star Dust, which I assume you don't, so make sure you say "no".
    For me, the little "Enhance" window on the side of the skill interface didn't show the Solidifier (non-cash-shop, 7-day thing) until I moved it from the last slot in my inventory to another.

Good luck!

5. Default Re: Jett's Core Aura

Thanks, I'll try that tomorrow.

edit

yes that worked, thanks!
    Last edited by CherryPie; 2013-07-04 at 04:57 AM.